Why the lack of Customization?

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

Thank you :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Now I can be the Alliance High Elf I was destined to be.

14 Likes

Sure. Idgaf what people play in this game. I am waaaaay pass caring anymore.

Cool story bro.

1 Like

barely any my friend. a few scattered individuals. its why they get mistaken for blood elves in alliance territory

fen you can drop the act now

A…Warlock one? :stuck_out_tongue:

You’ve always had a view of me as having some sort of act.

I’ve never hidden my actual beliefs. I came to the forums interested in finding more Void elf fans. I like the void. I once supported in full high elf options for those who wanted them. Eventually I changed my mind and was entirely against them. Now I just don’t care about the high elf options. I just want more void options.

I’ve never acted one way or another. Nor have I hidden my thoughts.

I have significant fears that I wont see further void options which I very much want to. I made an entire thread for it alone. I have dreams of seeing the Telogrus Rift being fully built out and our lore being expanded.

What you feel I am, is what you feel, but thats all it is.

2 Likes

Next time someone asks what race I am irl I’m gonna answer with whatever political party I tend to vote for, since that’s how it works in Warcraft WRT bloofs.

1 Like

San’layn were shown failing to join the horde.

Your additional customization stuff will be light theme.
If you want to play a goth elf, the alliance is waiting for you.

3 Likes

We both know why Void Elves were given the new options they got in SL.

Natural hair colors though isn’t unreasonable of a request seeing as how certain velf npc’s have pure black hair and their leader is a blonde.

Also nothing was taken away from Void Elves and the allied races are indeed getting some attention in this upcoming patch so there’s that.

7 Likes

Shhhh. I am concluded to my sucubus.

Very few want this nonsense. You got your high elves, now Horde should get what they’re actually wanting, not some lightforged thing when the sunwell isn’t even lightforging elves.

5 Likes

OMG please tell me corgi is one of them!

(vibrates with anticipation)

:cookie:

I mean. A few scattered individuals that you can run into in all of dalaran, the mage quarter, telogus rift…… it’s gotta be more than “a few.”

2 Likes

Yeah, but at least with it being pixel elves you can just nerd rage about it and not have the baggage of the topic being something that is actually really effecting people’s lives, so it doesn’t give you the headache that political arguments can give you.

dalaran is not part of the alliance. its elves are loyal to the kirin tor and the city. its their damn home not SW and they respect the kirin tor wishes of neutrality

if dalaran became hostile to the alliance for w.e reason we all know the SC will be fighting with dalaran

1 Like

This makes sense, and if San’layn are ever added they should be added to the Alliance. Because the truth of the matter is that the alliance is for darker elf archetypes and the horde is for elves that are bathed in the light.

2 Likes

Lmao what, no.

fen go back to any of the old threads and read your comments

I mean…… that wasn’t true until Legion when it opened up to the Horde again. There were plenty of high elves there, enough to drive the Sunreavers out back in MoP….

1 Like

High elf fans got what they want.

It’s absolutely ridiculous that you now suddenly want to shove light themes on the Horde when you literally are getting ‘normal hair options’ and preaching ‘if you want goth elves go to Alliance’ while IN THE SAME BREATH celebrating the lackthereof and getting ‘normal non-void options’.

So no. Not sitting here and accepting that one bit at all.

San’layn & Dark Ranger options for Blood Elves. Point Blank Period.

In the very LEAST Blood Elves should get scars, tattoos, and more hair style options. Otherwise, yes, we should get another dark theme, not the ‘lightforged’ nonsense Alliance players keep trying to push on us. Sure, some blood elves want it, but myself and several others (I’m not speaking for anyone but me and others I’ve seen saying this) actually want a darker theme to our elves on the Horde.

Alliance players and high elves got what they want. Snapping at Horde players for wanting what we want is utterly ridiculous.

10 Likes

I never want to see a High Elf thread again. I don’t agree with this if only because now there is little to no difference between a Void Elf and a Blood Elf but at this point I’m just yelling into the wind.

Yet I know the next thing we’re going to see is more hair styles right after this. Never happy.

Can’t wait to see all the Night Elf options for the Nightborne, am I right guys?

6 Likes

Trust me I’ve had them thrown in my face a lot of late. I’ve seen em all. Pros think I’m anti, some anti’s think I’m pro.

I can only tell you what I am so many times. You choose to see me as you will.

2 Likes