Why such a long maintenance today?

Some bugs didn’t properly port over from PTR/Beta testing so they’re working OT to get them in.

7 Likes

They are figuring out how to kill Elmyouu once and for all. Sweet little hunks

1 Like

See everyone at say 9:18 pm

1 Like

It is BlizZard.

Let them fix what they will break soon.

They need to take their time.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

They’re having board meetings on what mounts should be broken this week.
I hear that all mechanical mounts will now be operating with Vegetable Oil so results may vary.

4 Likes

They’re waiting for the “I took today off to play why are the servers down so long” post.

2 Likes
8 Likes

Hopefully rolling out bug fixes. Lots. And lots. And lots. And lots. And lots of bug fixes.

1 Like

Things are broken so they’re taking time to fix them.

I wouldn’t be surprised if maintenance is longer next week too with the launch of the expansion during that week.

1 Like

Over time negligence leads to test data being less chaotic than prod data. Which then leads to a lot of gotchas come patch time, especially if data has become less rigid/more fluid.

Bottom line is, the game’s 20 years old with 2-3 generations of devs working on it (From lay offs and probably better pay elsewhere lol). We’re lucky 8 hours is all they need.

1 Like

If the union members need more time to get things done we should all be okay with that.

1 Like

I too am a normie and I don’t know what sort of sorcery they are doing, but i suspect the ruinous powers are at work and a thorough inquisition will get the answers we need.

2 Likes

They still havent put in the final nerfs to all the classes yet. Give them time
:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

For years Tuesdays was down for this length of time, Stop crying.

2 Likes

Im not a wizard but looks like less people working

Giddy optimist.

All of them apparently:

No need for tech descriptions.
There’re putting in the tail end of things for TWW and possibly fixes.

Not uncommon the week before launch.

Calm down Dorothy. The dude just simply asked a question.

Hard to say but they could be putting in TWW changes which will be disabled until the release goes public.