Why some guys complains about SV being melee?

cause spamming KC while focus capped fishing for bomba procs is peak gameplay

2 Likes

Either you’re trolling, or you have a twisted way of looking at class and spec design. But yeah, let’s view it from a different perspective, one that is more applicable to what is coming in Dragonflight, with the changes to talents, etc.

In this link, you’ll find the concept, updated/reworked to adhere to the new philosophies and the design structure of classes in Dragonflight:

You can’t possibly argue that what you can find there would be the same as MM, in gameplay or theme, just with 2 different skills. Or I mean…you can, but if you do, make sure to actually elaborate on how you got to that conclusion.

I’ve never said anything about “reworking an entire spec, in order to get the old RSV gameplay back”. I’ve always petitioned for the idea of adding what was RSV + modern design applications as a 4th spec option for the class. For one, in the class tree, it would be as simple as moving Serpent Sting up to become a freely given starting point for the new spec, as seen in the link, and then adding this separate talent structure/compilation(or one that is similar on a thematic level), providing a spec-specific tree for this 4th spec.

But yeah, again, feel free to explain how such a DoT-centric playstyle with lots of build-up mechanics etc. would be similar to how MM will play, based on what we can see for that spec so far in the alpha.

1 Like

According to Blizzard yes. The same people that brought us these Hunter trees, especially Survival. Huzzah!