Why player housing will happen eventually

Might as well, cities are barren anyway. I still go to my garrison quite a bit, and it would be nice to put a house up out there as well.

It was mentioned a while back that they would like to add player housing. They just hadnā€™t been able to find the time.

1 Like

Boi does time fly

1 Like

ngl iā€™d probly drop a few bucks here n there if the housing items were nice, just like i done for FF14 on a couple of their cash shop housing items. At least 14 has plenty of in game housing items as well that donā€™t cost real money

Enormous Stuffed Alpha was a personal favorite of mine. All I had was an apartment though cause housing was limited and camped by bots which Squared did nothing about, at least while I played.

Not so sureā€¦ Per the last interview he said it was an ongoing topic that gets brought up, but that the amount of time and resources that it would take in order to develop something that basically would be even presentable would take several expansions. (my paraphrasing not his exact words). Like I said, I think with that statement the case is going to have to be made that it would bring back enough people, the ROI would be 6 months or a year and then convince those in charge of the purse strings to open them up.