Why not expand classes to other races?

I know it’s been brought up before but isn’t the point of a warlock to be a bit of a rebel for the sake of power in general? There’s an obvious lore reason stated for Draenei and Zandalari not being warlocks but couldn’t the odd Draenei mage be like, “screw you Velen I’m summoning demons and you can’t stop me!”? Especially since most of the other races they interact with can be warlocks. Couldn’t a Draenei get bored and curious and ask another race to show them the ropes? Maybe get some cool Warlock exclusive corruption skins that look like man’ari as a nod to their fel energy usage? Maybe get a little starting area like DKs that explains your people don’t love the idea of you but they tolerate you? If DKs can be accepted into the Alliance I find it really hard to believe a rogue Draenei that decided to learn spooky magic would get tossed out.

On the Horde side of things, yes, Zandalari reject the idea of being a warlock, but again, being a rebel is always going to be a thing in every demographic. Why not again, have like a starting zone explaining you were exiled to Vol’dun for being a warlock, do a little questline, have Talanji hesitantly accept you back because you helped someone important or something, and let you unlock warlocks? Plus like if the Zandalari have no connection to fel magic, what is a Demoniac? Or heck make a slightly modified version of a warlock that literally IS a Demoniac.

There are so many ways this could be dealt with instead of just restricting players. Heck they could even just start you off as unfriendly to your race until you do a short questline.

Frankly I don’t see why any race is forced to not be certain classes. It feels a bit unfair that a human paladin that died and became undead would be no longer able to be a paladin. Undead paladins DO exist in lore, and undead obviously had a life and a class before undeath.

The only exception I see to this would be druids since the druid forms for every race would take a long time but it just seems a bit silly that long term allies/friends/comrades haven’t taught each other their classes by now. Zandalari are about as massive as Tauren and can be rogues so I’m not seeing how Zandalari are somehow stealthy and Taurens are the proverbial bull in a china shop that can’t be sneaky.

Also couldn’t they just slowly unlock like one class for one race at a time with a brief little nod to why that wasn’t a thing to begin with and add druids at the very end and pretend it’s just because they’re super protective of their knowledge?

TL;DR, at this point it seems unnecessary to restrict so many races from so many classes especially considering both factions literally allowed members of The Scourge to join up.

Those aren’t rogue draenei, they’re eredar. And they destroyed their world and their society. Technically speaking the draenei are rogue eredar because they refused to go along with the majority who chose to follow Sargeras.

That said I would totally play one.

I’m talking about a normal Draenei from the Draenei that crashed on Azeroth deciding post-crash to go rogue and become warlocks. Like why is it only NPC Eredar that can be warlocks? Why can’t a Draenei go, “huh you know, that human warlock has some pretty sick moves, maybe warlocks aren’t so bad after all, maybe I wanna summon demons too.” Like I find it unrealistic that none of them defected from magehood after the crash and decided to cause some chaos. If they just made them start in Stormwind or something instead of Azuremyst (sp?), they could come up with some bogus story about how they decided to become a warlock after arriving on Azeroth.

Edit: Like the Eredar taught the Orcs and warlocks gradually spread to other races so why can’t the uncorrupted OG warlock race retake something they’re obviously good at and just become warlocks already?