Why not Dracthyr Paladins?

I was pretty sad to see that Dracthyr Paladin was not going to be a thing. Especially given that it feels like you all took the Dragonborn race from Dungeons and Dragons and made your own. Give us Dracthyr Paladins please. Warrior and Priest? How about Paladin? Please send this up to the devs for all that is holy! :smiley:

2 Likes

My guess is that they wanted to start by releasing the classes that didn’t required additional assets to be made for them. (Divine steed).

Also the reason why probably they didn’t got shaman (totems) and druid (forms).

Dk and dh i understand from lore and timeline reasons, since you are awakening from your creche you shouldn’t have any knowledge of hunting demons and considering the Dracthyrs custom of honoring their deads ('might their names ever be remembered") i doubt Emberthal would allow a necromancer to raise a Dracthyr as DK

Monks i do feel its odd they didn’t get them. Only thing i could think of its maybe clipping issues with some of the poses like the brewmaster artifact over the shoulder staff rest would probably clip trough the wings horribly

1 Like

I understand completely. It would have been so cool to be a Dracthyr paladin… I hope they are open to letting them be paladins
later so we can RP them like some of us do in Dungeons and Dragons. Here’s to dreaming! Holds a glass full of awesomeness to all