Why not deal with minimal sharding?

Yeah, I get that argument, but you lose out on so much more if you don’t play on a PVP server. In Vanilla I played every day with people, and I don’t remember ever questing by myself, so I never had any issue like that. I did have a great deal of fun though. Playing on a PVE server is so dumb when you have Alliance and Horde just wandering around each other and they don’t or can’t PVP. Not every time we came across the enemy did we battle, and that made it special, because you knew at any moment you could get attacked.

And I’m sorry, but sharding and PVE go hand in hand. They take the consequences of the world away. You don’t have to worry about battling for that gathering node, don’t have to worry about wandering into enemy territory, and you don’t have to worry about anything. The game is called World of Warcraft!

If you come play with us on a real PVP server, and experience WOW like it was meant to be experienced, we will have your back, and you can learn what real teamwork is like. I’ll personally gather the forces of good (Alliance), and we will beat back those nasty Horde for you, and you can camp their bodies if you so choose. :wink:

1 Like