Why no paid server or faction change?

Can i get a legit answer here? Sent a ticket into them earlier asking about a server xfer because i leveled to 60 and there are no guilds on my server that raid when I have availability. Their response “sorry, go level to 60 again on another server” once again, blizzard with the worst customer service.

3 Likes

Sounds like you already have your answer, making this a whine post intended to cause arguments aka trolling.

At least your name is apt.

1 Like

No changes. Paid xfers didn’t come till later in vanilla.

1 Like

Which server u on?

netherwind

All i can say is Wrecked

oh good one! man, haven’t heard that one yet wow. you’re so witty !

3 Likes

So because they told you no to services they don’t offer, they’re the worst?

2 Likes

Yup, you got it.

Im on netherwind, our pop balance is very good. Issue is pop is low on off hours when people mostly work and full of dads.

Population and balance seems pretty good. The issue is there are just not enough late night players, something that could not be accounted for until people had time to hit 60. Now im just stuck haha :frowning:

Unfortunately all paid transfers will do is worsen the imbalance, because only people from minority faction will transfer.

1 Like

yea I feel you, hopefully p2 brings people out in the world to fight.

I find it interesting that Blizz never opened tranfer TO Netherwind since the Thalnos fiasco.
Seems blizz believs we hit the perfect numbers or something.

I got caught with poor numbers just grabbing one of the new servers launch day. Have a 57 mage and this priest stuck there till then. Even so, my reroll will hit 60 next couple days and it was well worth it till transfers go live imo.

Need to give people incentive to move to a lower pop server

Like how water molecules naturally spread out and even themselves

Cough single server battlegrounds cough

People has wondered about this issue for a while…Maybe they will release it in the very late vanilla phases, like after phase 5 launched. Honestly, it is a bit frustrating that they are completely silent on this issue.

I currently has no need for paid transfer but u never know and couldnt hurt to have the option open.

NO! Blizzard is not going to discuss their company decisions with you. They are not going to give you all their pros and cons, ideas and opinions, and then let YOU decide. It’s not your company.

Submitting a ticket asking the GM to “break the rules, because I don’t like the rules” was stupid and egotistical. Who do you think you are?

That isn’t bad customer service – it’s good customer service. They were polite but treated you like a customer, because that is what you are.

Troll more :slight_smile: