Why new Void Elf customization does not have normal hair colors?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/435001891026632705/718080147323879504/1591215794-ve.jpg

I mean, it’d be self-defeating to give Void Elf players the option to roleplay as a High Elf while not giving them natural hair colors.

7 Likes

Damn, that’s really good, thank you for sharing dude, you got me hyped up.

5 Likes

I doubt it. Hair colors and such shouldn’t be given neither, nor should pale skin at all. The can of worms this has opened is ridiculous. Blood elves deserve racial identity just as much as void elves. If they do go that route, it’ll be the biggest mistake Blizzard could make in this situation.

And I do not have to get over anything. I told people get over it too, and now I will give you the response I was given: No. I have every right to voice my displeasure about this and my thoughts on the subject. I think it’s dumb as hell.

15 Likes

The whole idea behind Void Elves is dumb as hell but they got added anyway, I mean, how many people out there even like the void elves’ lore, everyone is all about their model, of course, they are the most realistic skinny model in this game.

At least with these options, RPers like myself can enjoy roleplaying as a race that has been part of the Alliance all along.

3 Likes

You’re just going through the first few stages of grief bro. Keep your chin up

9 Likes

You have been helfed!

1 Like

They’re kind of cool but imo only as a subfaction of a race. Not as the entire race. They’re a niche theme that didnt even get story development in an expansion featuring old god themes. They’re popular because they’re the closest thing to “High Elves” Alliance players can currently play. The race should have been introduced as High Elves from the start. You could have had “Void Elves” as a subgroup of the High Elf races. Maybe as their version of Night Warrior style customization. But the overall race should have been High Elves.

If the High Elf aesthetic overtakes the Void Elf aesthetic in popularity when the options are available to players (high probability of that happening lets be honest) that will prove it should have been High Elves from the start.

10 Likes

I made a level 20 void elf warrior alt, specifically to look all void elfy! No Changes for me :wink:

1 Like

7 stages of grief :sweat_smile:

They will get hairstyles too later because as a compromise for the high elves.

“Additionally, Blood Elves will have the option to choose from a variety of new skin colors and Void Elves will inherit the skin color options that are available to Blood Elves. Here’s a glimpse of the potential characters that you can create with some of the new options.”

They only they will inherit all blood elf skin tones. That’s 14 skin tones. They already have 6 right now so they will end up with 20 skin tones.

All this focus on blonde hair and blue eyes reminds me of some group of people. I can’t remember who. There was a war or something.

9 Likes

Excuse me, you obnoxious pink skined plebeian. You Sin’dorei hardly have the monopoly on whats pretty, my beauty is a sun compared to the burning out candles of your race. We Shal’dorei outclass you in terms of regal majestic beauty, and we do not disreguard the beauty of the other horde races either, The orcs have a strong primal beauty to them, infact male orcs are commonly seen as the most appealing males of any race, its why all your Sin’dorei women are constantly hanging off a muscular orcs arms and don’t even gaze in your direction.

3 Likes

they’ll get them
they aren’t going to arbitrarily stop at blue eyes and HE skin tones, that would be…really, really weird

5 Likes

Not only Allied races. Until now, Blood Elves and Void Elves are getting all the attention.

I’m curious and assuming (hoping) other races will get as much.

1 Like

Right. Draenei so far only have tail length and skin colors confirmed =v

I’m hoping that - at least - the other Legion introduced AR’s can get the hair, skin and eye colors from their original counterparts.

After giving so much attention to Void Elves is the minimum they can do for them before the ARs get real customization passes in the future.

1 Like

Well I heard that Night elves and Worgen have been disabled on the Alpha and we know why :wink:! Out of all the options I’m excited about the new Night elf ones only. I’m hoping for new Highborne themed options. (But I was happy to hear that Void elves are getting high elf options)

As a Void Elf player I’m loving the attention, but yeah Nightborne need some love. Badly.

10 Likes

Because they’re void elves, not blood elves.

2 Likes

Oh my, that’s awesome!

Yes, I am also very interested in NE customization more than every other.