Why isnt the login screen 21:9?

I mean, its 2022. If you dont* play WoW in ultrawide with a least a 34" screen, you’re doing it wrong.

It should at least be an option.

5 Likes

quiet geek

7 Likes

I play WoW on a 6 inch screen

3 Likes

I play on an old Game Boy. Works nicely.

This been weird… I dunno why they don’t support it… I mean loading screens been supporting Ultra-wide monitors… lame tho.

1 Like

Wait… you all use screens?

1 Like

I play on a Gateway all in one with dial up…

1 Like

I use to have an ultrawide 35", but I didn’t like it so I went back to multiple 24s instead.

1 Like

I noticed the Dragonflight login screen isn’t 21:9. Blizz… c’mon up your game. Weak

1 Like

The fact that we cannot pick and choose what login-screen we want from each previous expansions… is still lame… Imagine you could choose? Wotlk or Cata? lol.

2 Likes

I’m sure all of the PC’s at Blizz HQ are 21:9.

You’re really missing out if you don’t play 21:9

I play on a 40 inch monitor that is exactly 17.9 inches from my face. It is is precisely that distance so I can focus on the screen without my glasses. I have no idea what the ratio is. it is full screen though.

Nope I do not see actual pixels in the screen

I don’t think you understand aspect ratio’s bro. Nice stretched image :face_with_monocle: :v:

Meh works fine on my braille screen

1 Like

man, those 5 seconds you spend on the login screen must be torture for you.

Biggest reason is the type of display I want doesn’t actually exist yet.

Ideally, I want an 8k by 4k ultrawide HDR with 120 htz and HDR 10. Or maybe just a standard 8k display with HDR and Gsync. But thanks to Nvidia’s antics, they decided to hold off on display port 2.0 which means I’ll be looking at quite a while before the thing that I’m looking for actually hits the market.

sigh

100%, i feel like ive gone back in a timewarp when i see it. Can you imagine playing the game hours on end in that ratio? LAWL!!!

blizz quick, validate this mans purchase and fix the login screen!

Just buy an ultrawide and move on with life, your neckbeard is showing

Then don’t ask people a question if you don’t want to hear their answer.
Ultrawides are already niche enough, you should check yourself before throwing shade :skull: