Why is your character joining their covenant?

This Orc is going to Bastion, he would probably end up there if he died anyways for his duty to his clan and willingness to serve the well being of others instead of himself.

If my shadowpriest had a choice she would go venthyr. the dark mind manipulation and intense draining technique intrigues her.
sadly, shes going nightfall because that ability is a meme.

Good reason not to choose it then. Go with what sings to you, it doesn’t matter what anyone else does.

it does to me personally. i want to make sure im at the top of my game. ill take swallow the big pill if i have to even if its uncomfy.

Unless you’re in a guild that’s running Mythic +Obsecene World Firsts, it won’t matter.

youre missing the point.
it matters to me.
best parses are a fun minigame.

Eh, I just do rated PvP. Not at some top tier level but even on the 1700s you really need any competitive edge you can get. Particularly when you go up against a similar or identical team composition.

Personally I have to review the options. Last I checked it seemed like Maldraxxus had the best option for Discipline, which luckily tracks for Benedikt as even though he’d likely end up in Bastion I don’t think he could pass up on the opportunity to learn more about the nature of undeath.

I’m worried about my DK. The Night Fae seem to have the BIS right now and I really want her to go to Revendreth. She’s already very much styled with Aristocratic Vampire vibes so it’s a perfect fit.

Although now that I think about it I could write it as her getting stuck with them as other TDC Governor’s already made headway with establishing connections with the other Covenants. So now she’s just stomping around Ardenweald with barely restrained snarling contempt for the realm and all it’s inhabitants.

I’ve had a lot of problems with this decision. None of the covenants really fit trolls aesthetically and so I don’t really feel any connection to any of them.

However, Night Fae actually comes the closest to being aesthetically appropriate, I just won’t be mogging into a moth on my back.

To be honest, I really don’t even know how far into covenants I’ll go. I’m really just not jazzed about any of it and will probably only use the content to get from 50-60 and not much else. I wish I felt differently. I mostly just RP now.

My deathknight is actually going night fae. she likes cute things. Yea, shes a blood drinking skull spliter but she still likes cute faries and fluffy animals.

Venthyr. The void has tainted her heart and soul in the years following the death of her betrothed, filling her with selfish and self-destructive tendencies. Of course, going to the Shadowlands brings with it, the hope of reuniting with him.

Then again, “getting exactly what you wanted” sometimes reveals horrible truths.

IDK. I’m working on a short story series to bridge BfA and Shadowlands for my priest, so there’s a lot of things up in the air.

1 Like