Why is trade spammed with carry runs all day

Usually i don’t pay any attention to the trade chat but i found myself trying to get a tailor for a recrafting order on a crafted cape and i just cant even see my own post for longer than half a second because so many are spamming their carry for gold runs in it.

Should just make that its own separate channel like “6. carries for gold”

2 Likes

It would be a good idea, but the carriers would never use it because they know that no one but a bunch of people would join that channel.

It literally is though. That’s what the Services channel is for.

1 Like

There are two trade chats, “Trade” and "Trade (Services). Carry runs are only allowed to post in Trade (Services)

and you can/should be able to report any in “trade” as advertising.

As other have pointed out there is a semi-separate channel for carries, you can turn it off.

Right click your chat window and open the settings for it, the 2nd section should have general/trade/local-defense/trade(services) you want to uncheck the trade(services)

edit: forgot to mention, you can only turn it off while you are in a city for some reason

There is a Services channel, you are most likely seeing adverts from there. Unfortunately all new characters are automatically opted-in

Hi there,

Advertising carries for gold are only pemitted in the Trade (Services) channel. Any carries that are being advertised outside of that channel should be reported to Blizzard.

Blizzard updated the In-Game Advertising Policy when Patch 9.2.7 came out. You may review this policy by Clicking Here.

Also: Any characters that are advertising have to particpate in any runs advertised. Advertising on a Level 1 character for example for a Level 70 carry is not permitted.

It’s fine i turned that channel off and now and i found someone who was able to recraft for me. Thanks.