Why is there no PvP vendor in Oribos?

I know you can get the gear but I’m looking to buy the food, potions and gliders.

I get my marks of honor for 2k honor and then I have to travel to dalaran to buy what I need.

On a side note, remember in legion? They made all the vendors in the hunter area, only sell mana potions.

I’m wondering if it’s some kind of inside joke or are these devs just too blind to put things where they’re supposed to go.

We PVPers are unloved. You’ll go to Dalaran and you’ll be grateful you have any vendors at all or you can go to your room and there will be no more pvp for you.

3 Likes

its so we have to run by the vendors in dal who sell legion pvp gear for a currency nobody gets anymore to rememind us of the good ol days.
i dont think it’s possible to make ehoes of battle/domination anymore i could be wrong.

You can get those items from Boralus as well. I don’t mind the trip as I like Boralus. I have little interest in Shadowlands.

Because they don’t give a dam about pvp.
If the dragon slayers were in a similar situation, it would have been fixed immediately.

As often as the game throws Seething Shore into rotation you could just buy it all there near the water dude. lol

Better question: why do you want one? I’d be thrilled if they would move the weekly chest and weekly quest NPC’s to the covenant halls, and then I would never have to set foot in Oribos again.

1 Like

If I were in charge if have all the pvp vendors in an underwater cave in Feralas. You’ll take your begrudgingly given oribos vendors and like it.

I’d still rather go that cave, lol.

Because Blizzard logic, they’re still in older zones boralus and seething shore bg.