Why is there an 8 hour maintenance tomorrow?

They scheduled an 8 hour maintenance because they have a maintenance objective to complete that they expect could take up to 8 hours. It’s not rocket appliances!

3 Likes

It should be already done depending on your launcher settings. Mine shows in green text below the Play button “Pre-release content downloaded”.

2 Likes

First patch?

1 Like

Some European will be in here to tell you how you’re a UScentric timezonist for this thought.

Worgen ate the hamsters and Blizz has to buy and train a new batch.

Because the entire team isn’t coming in during the middle of the night. This is more than just tech guys. It also takes programmers and some of the devs, because poo can easily hit the fan going onto full live servers compared to a little PTR.

They found a slower time of day from their own data that works with when employees can come in and here we are.

5 Likes

Why would EU care other than not getting their patch until Wednesday.

Tv show from the 70’s. Good show.

1 Like

Yes it was.

5 Likes

Yeah, but what about next Tuesday, huh?

That’s what I thought.

1 Like

1 Like

You’d think people would be use to the Tuesday downtime by now. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

When my mother tried to complain that TV is being overrun and “it was never like this decades ago,” I pulled out this show for reference to shut her up. Parents, I tell you what. :woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

Monday Funday!

1 Like

2 Likes

Milk and Pepsi should be good, but it really isn’t. Trust me. :smiley:

1 Like

They forcing you to go play HC or overwatch D4

Pass… I won’t touch any of those I’m waiting on Starfield on Wednesday.

2 Likes

probably maintenance. just a guess.

1 Like

Act/Blizz gonna Ddos those servers :smiling_imp: