Why is there an 8 hour maintenance tomorrow?

What’s happening?

1 Like

8 Likes

It’s patch day. Everyone must suffer for mediocre overworld content, heritage quest lines, etc.
Except the draenei players – they get to suffer for no reason because their customization isn’t available until Sept 12th :smile:

8 Likes

What customization?

Ah snap, Draenei gotta wait? there goes my plans

1 Like

Red demonic eredar skin w/o being demons.

2 Likes

Finally, some good news.

Hamster Labor Day

3 Likes

Wish I did not have to go back to work tomorrow . . .The threads/posts on the extra time will be fantastic to read!

2 Likes

Yay! My Goat Girl will be pretty happy!

Resto druids are getting a huge new cd :slight_smile: I want them to swap flourish and cultivation and add a few more arrows, then it will be perfect.

blizzard deleting draenei. good riddance.

4 Likes

Maintenance

1 Like

…how come they don’t do these maintenance windows during odd/off/weird hours such as 12 AM to 8 AM (for example)?

Seems like doing these maintenance downtime windows in the middle of the night would be best for the vast majority of players (most people sleep at night)

1 Like

Hey now! Leave my Goat Girl alone!

LOL

i wonder if there’s a content patch that we had the option to predownload.

Nah probly not.

And most people work on Tuesdays.

2 Likes

They scheduled an 8 hour maintenance because they have a maintenance objective to complete that they expect could take up to 8 hours. It’s not rocket appliances!

3 Likes

It should be already done depending on your launcher settings. Mine shows in green text below the Play button “Pre-release content downloaded”.

2 Likes

First patch?

1 Like