Why is the SHAMAN BLOOD MOON weapon 2 hand?

2hand is and HAS been really bad. Why did they give rogues and warriors weapons and shaft the enhance shams?

2 Likes

but it looks cool :smiley: !

too bad its useless :frowning: .

Must be their way of saying, “See we don’t give shamans EVERYTHING.”

I’m guessing they give Shamans some 2h runes that make them better and this would be a pre bis making it relative again. So once I’m finally exalted w AB I’m gonna buy it just in case. Fkn Blizz

because SoD devs live in bizarro world where they deny any self respecting shaman would rather play 2h enhancement than the DW enhancement juggernaut abomination we have, and they put that weapon there as a twisted mockery of all that is right and good.

it’s called The Corrupted Smashbringer, it’s a big awesome totem, and it is useless :frowning: RIP

2 Likes

Because 2h Enhance is objectively cooler than dual wield enhance, and I wish they never brought Dual wield enhance into SoD.

Also it looks absolutely amazing on a Tauren Shaman.

4 Likes

Because they literally do not play this game and are hardcore phoning it in in case you didn’t realize yet lol

1 Like

Think about the guy/girl who actually spent the time designing a weapon nobody would use.

And they did it twice.

My issue is that they knew after they put it in that it was dog water. Here we are at level 50 with the upgraded version like??? HUH

It looks so awesome, but yeah 2H hasn’t kept up with dual wield all of SoD.

hope they make the upgraded BM weapons 1hander this time

2H not being viable sadly made me give up my lvl 50 sham i was like ok maybe next phase nope…lol :=( inc tears

Heres the real sad thing is no one uses 2h…fury is better for war rogues hunters all want 1h was suppose to be us and pallys with 2h and they took my dream and crapped on it lol

Why were all the Shaman rewards complete garbage?