Why is the horde so toxic

While I was switching between tunes trying to do timewalking I ran into this group of the horde that was just farming people trying to turn in the coin quest. Honestly one of the most toxic things that I have been through the entire time that i have played wow. Kind of stupid how these players think that is fun.

Just turn off PVP. That is the best thing blizz has done for WOW…giving us the option to activate or not, world PVP.

6 Likes

Imagine being unable to consider that both factions have griefers.

3 Likes

Sounds like a good time. Call in reinforcements. Make it a night of world PvP just like the old days!

1 Like

You think the hordes are toxic? Try going over to the Alliance side, its even worst lol.

2 Likes

Well…the world don’t move to the beat of just one drum. What might be right for you, may not be right for some…

Prolly the one thing that has truly ruined this game. Once, we had pvp servers and the only safe place were cities. People on those servers CHOSE to be there. Some of my best gaming experiences came from when some nub who’s alt I hounded so bad, logged on his main, and brought friends… Good old days, when going out to farm, or quest ended in a friendly pvp battle or epeen flexing…now the World of Warcraft is one big safe zone catering to players… feelings.

1 Like