Why is the Alliance getting an interesting internal conflict *after* the faction-focused expansion?

Your random people of the horde were the ones who burned the tree.
Were teh ones who rallied up civillians in Astranaar and killed them.
Your random epoeple were the ones who summoned the flames
Who were in darkshore blighthing the lands, raising NEs.
Who were afte rthat continue and attacked brennadan where they murdererd civilians.

You are guilty as hell.

14 Likes

According to the August Celestials, you know, freaking gods, the Alliance is just as guilty in the cycle of hatred as the Horde is. You incite your own misfortunes by putting the Horde in a position where violence is the only way it can survive.

The August celestials are mere Wild Gods, no Gods.
They are just the same as Ursoc and Ashamane. Not omniscient beings, just powerfull spirits, nothing else and their opinion is just that.

After BFA however you made yourself monsters with no redemption. You will remain so, forever remembered as the ones who burned children alive. Not Sylvanas alone, your whole horde followed AND continued to follow afterwards.

Like Tyrande says in Icrecrown: You were cowards.

14 Likes

I don’t see how this can be applied to the entire horde, seeing as how the entire horde was not present at the burning of teldrassil, nor was the horde consulted on the burning of teldrassil.

Guilty of part of the cycle of hatred, sure true enough, as guilty however is false. The Horde has certainly committed attrocities that significantly outweigh anything the Alliance has done.

Also, the August Celestials are wild gods/not infalliable.

And your not right either. The Horde is different now. At the very least Thrall is trying to change to the point he did apologize and even gave Sira to the Alliance. The question is more of how much the Horde should do to atone for this entire mess.

1 Like

I think it was planned, although it may have been delayed. See this quote from Steve Danuser back on August 17, 2018:

The wild gods are not infallible. However, their wisdom carries more weight than that of any mortal.

The entire Horde army was.
Yes the orc mother in Orgrimmar feeding her 3 children was not.

Which is why I said peace is no option. I want the resonsibles. Which are the soldirs and leaders.
I would never want to burn down Orgrimmar.

So what I would want:

1. Aeons of war, NEs proved to be very, very stubborn in their decisions. The long vigil lasted 10k years. So 10k years of hunting down every single Horde member souds suiting.
  2. Attonement or “Denazification” Nurnburg trials: Rally up every single one who were participating in the war, hand them over to face justice from the eyes of the wardens.

Not really. The August Celestials have proven to be naïve enough to give Garrosh a chance at redemption when he probably should have spent life behind bars. They may be wise but they have also proven to not understand all the intricacies of mortal existance.

1 Like

You do realize that these aren’t real events, right? They’re fictional characters made up by Blizzard Entertainment to sell computer games.

5 Likes

What are you talking about? Here in California I still deal with immense amounts of smoke from the burning of teldrassil. Clearly the worlds are linked. What other explanation could there be?

19 Likes

Never underestimate Horde fans, who have historically been favored by the Developers for expansion after expansion, complaining when the other faction gets an ounce of story focus they have always got.

So funny.

8 Likes

I was kind of joking with my comment… However I will admit that the idea of Dreadlords controling everything sound extremely promising… to tie in a lot or all the lose ends…

I’m even thinking about the Dread Lord the Illidari have that share soul with a DH… (I for get their names)
I always though like how is that even possible most DH are able to tame/eat ANY Demon and use it as Fel Fuel… What makes a Dread Lord any different…why share the same body…How is it resisting not sharing its secrets?
Are Dread Lords the dark mirror image of all living NPC? Are we getting “Dread” as a Shadow base DH “DPS/Healer Controller spec”? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Yeah I thought of that… lol

Again like you said it VERY appealing to tie in a lot of lose ends! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Its obvious he is not seeing eye to eye and its only looking to provoke a reaction, else he wouldnt have begun the argument with “the alliance is rabid and sees peacemongering as a bad thing”.

Well, Blizzard has not done anything to come up with development for the Horde (except as villains for the Alliance to fight) in so long, what else are they going to use?

Conversely, Blizzard has been steadily developing the tensions of Light v. Void, Warhawks vs Doves, etc. It gives them a lot of scope for internal tensions.

[Citation Needed]

If the whole army had been there, it would have been 12 to 1, it was still 8 to 1. According to Saurfang.

Source: A good war/Elegy.

4 Likes

Realistically there’s only 2 options.

1. MASS reparations, like an insane amount. Multiple zones, gold, handing over the people even remotely connected to the events leading up to the burning of Teldrasill, and this is to name a few.

This is the safe option but not really that showing of how Horde have ‘changed’ because it’s more like paying a settlement to someone’s family after you strangled their children.

1. The Alliance for whatever reason(being mislead most likely) either purposefully or accidently get involved in the genocide of a Horde race similar to the burning of Teldrassil and the Horde go, “Well…ok we promise not to retaliate but we’re even now”.

This shows that the Horde aren’t hypocrites and when THEY are on the crappy end of the genocide stick they can move on.That they aren’t just seeking blind vengeance BUT and this is insanely important and this option breaks apart if ignored, the Alliance has to be completely in the wrong and it can’t be retaliation for something the Horde has done. It has to be the same weaksauce excuse for the invasion of Ashenvale in the ballpark of, “They might invade us someday” and yet a majority of the Alliance soldiers will find that a good enough reason.

Oh and another thing, the Alliance also continues to be at war with the Horde despite this atrocity they committed for like a year and finally agree to an end to the war when victory isn’t 100% guaranteed for them.

2 Likes

And how are you going to set that up?

I don’t have to, if BFA writers can do one thing right it’s come up with completely nonsense reasons to start a war.

2 Likes