Why is pvp so bad

What’s the point of having a pvp quests when so many classes are getting sht on by a lucky few specs… If you don’t plan on balancing anything just give us the option to be a rogue or mm when we queue up

8 Likes

Week 2-3 mister. And a raid… And mythic +. BiS is in pve right now.

And time-gated Conquest which may or may not be lifted.

GL HF DD GG

Stop being fkn stupid, it has nothing to do with BiS… These are broken specs from beta. There should be no rewards unless there is a better balance in pvp then the sht show on display now.

6 Likes

It’s probably not their priority right now.

The time-gating of conquest gear that will be upgradeable with honor is a sign of their stance on PvP.

It is less than a month. Chill out. Enjoy BFA 2.

If overtuned specs have access to good PvE weapons/trinkets then it’s only going to make PvP worse. There were some nerfs to rogues, hunters, and something else, which seems to have helped a bit tho.

Part of it also is that PvP ilvl caps at 184 now, but PvE is giving out much higher quantity and quality of gear atm.

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more, and on that note I’m abandoning these Arena quests and washing my hands of it. One thing is for certain, ignoring problems with pvp, especially at the beginning of an expansion, will drive down participation for it’s entirety.

I apologize for being rude

5 Likes

Right, it’s going to get even worse as rogues accumulate legendary gear, BIS gear and PVE trinkets and all the other systems in the game.

7 Likes

that comes from the most broken class in game> priest

I don’t know if we have enough gear yet to judge balance. My concerns are more related to the gear grind and an uneven match making system in the entry level content driving away players.

^

OP specs have easier access to higher ilevel gear.

The longer the specs aren’t balanced, the further their gear advantage will grow. OP specs with a significant gear advantage is not good for PvP.

5 Likes

Blizzard should release regular balance updates throughout a season.

It’s kinda odd to have bad/imbalanced/broken gameplay in the first part of the season, and then expect players to be patient and wait for better PvP balance that may or may not appear after a few months.

Furthermore, after we reach this hypothetical point in time when PvP balance finally occurs, the previously OP specs will still have a significant gear advantage because they’ve had easier access to higher ilevel gear since the first day of the season.

5 Likes

This.

It’s the reason why so many people quit the game too. If there’s no hope of having good games unless you roll an op class that you aren’t interested in playing, quitting is the only option left.

Sub Rogue is the only spec which is totally broke … Priest is strong but you can counter play as long as it’s not a straight 1-1.

I am really enjoying pvp … a clear progression to better gear . Every BG you do mattering in gear progression . Blizz has done a good job in SL.

3 Likes

I love pvp right now most fun I’ve had in 4 years doing arena. Genuinely having a great time. Templates and scaling were dark dark times.

You’re alright. The dev team decided to shaft PvP.

It’s bullcrap, because pvp used to be how i geared. I preferred doing it that way. Maybe they’ll fix it, but right now? I’m not going to hold my breath.

I agree. You can eventually kill a SP. You can interrupt a hunter and stun them. Sub rogue you can’t react at all. You stand there and they two shot you. And usually they have 2-3 ret pallies jumping around stunning everything. The stuns are the issue IMO.

rogues exist to make you question your reaction time and when to decide to react. Stop eating a 4 second cheap shot if thats what you need to use your first defensive, or trinket the kidney shot to react then.

Many times you are dead in 3-4 secs … think that you trinket at 2 secs. Congrats you have 10 percent of your life left . You are gonna bleed out even if the rogue did nothing at that point. But no … they can vanish and zero you again if they choose.

1 Like

Level 10 Alt says what?

Show us your main then let’s hear it…

It’s tough when the Alliance win 99% of all battleground matches :\