Why is no1 talking about

Lol trying man

I only really feel alive when I know I could get banned at any moment

1 Like

Makes for getting games ATM really hard.

The bad part is that you can’t even interact with your btag friends either lol

just line the ban, seriously

if you guys stopped being toxic, you wouldn’t get banned.

The time investment to get a set of fully upgraded honor gear is WAY too much for how bad the gear is. I outlined the honor cost of SL vs WoD honor gear in this thread. Using the average honor per random BG on my main, i calculated that it would take me around 350 BGs to get enough honor for a fully upgraded set of honor gear on a fresh toon (assuming the average honor per game stays roughly the same). Honor gear is starter gear and should be trivial to get.

2 Likes

I’m not toxic my bro

1 Like

shut up

10 char

1 Like

there are things nobody talks about becasue everyone has given up on trying to get them changed like nerfing mages and arms wars and honor gear and pvp transmog sets etc. we are tired and want to rest a new generation must take up the fight

1 Like

Post on your main

1 Like

let me tell ya. spending 8k honor on getting 2 pieces to 197 DOESNT feel good on alts

missing weekly vaults DOESNT feel good on alts

missing required legos and conduits DOESNT feel good on alts

this xpac DOESNT feel good on alts

3 Likes

People dont care anymore, they should never change pvp from Mist of Pandaria. Pvp after WoD have just become disaster

4 Likes

What the hell is this about???

1 Like

oh haha hey Larry 
 :grimacing: :sweat:

2 Likes

like the one zug said

most people just quit when they see the grind

1 Like

Oh Honor Gear

1. It starts at 177. 20 ilvls below the maxed out Season 1 set
  2. You spend a bunch of honor to upgrade it, and for some inexplicable reason, it is gated at ilvl 203 until you get 59 renown. By the time you get 59 renown, you should already have a full set of Korthia gear to 220. It’s not like honor gear would suddenly become overpowered if you maxed it out without gating it. I would like someone at Blizzard to sit down and explain that one to us.
  3. Even maxed out
 it is still garbage and nothing more than something to give a PvP player the false illusion that they will be competitive in a BG
 til they get in one and get wrecked. It’s just as bad as season 1 honor gear
a full 20+ ilvls lower than conquest gear.