Why is M+5 a prereq. for random BGs now?

i never said that, learn to read dude

this is about how bad pvp gearing is this expansion and you just admitted you dont even pvp much

gtfo

1 Like

Source please.

Do I really need a source for infinite 400+ gear when Bgs give 395 if you win?

You need a source if you are going to claim it is 100 times easier, yes.

Dont be padantic, i know its hard for you but dont.

It is universally known since Legion that mythic + gearing is easier and faster than PVP.

This is not even up for debate lol.

4 Likes

no point in responding to someone who doesnt even do pvp and clearly doesnt want us to gear that way

Conquest rewards are 430. Same as heroic raids or Mythic 10’s. Also conquest is extremely easy to get.

i know that, its still not a good system. one piece per week, screwed if you get behind

mythic plus can be ran all day every day. pve players have a much better path to gear and they can use it in pvp

1 Like

Conquest is also ONE piece per week.
And it’s not nearly as easy to get as M+ gear.

1 Like

I promise you I am not a fan of this system. M+ and raiding are the only gear methods right now with any sort of consistency I hate that but it is reality. Most high end PvPers are in raid gear.

1 Like

that isn’t a source… people earlier were raving about legion pvp gearing being great and now you are using a post made about legion pvp gearing as a source for BfA pvp gearing.

After 9 caps. At a rate of one piece per week. With none of the busted procs that come from M+ or raid gear. Conquest gear is garbage.

6 Likes

It can still socket. I do it each week on my 447 mage. How hard is it to open a few chests or do a couple PvP islands? It’s super easy.

1 Like

Try doing War Mode on Alliance and see how SUPER EASY it is.
Still does not address the fact that it’s one piece per week.

1 Like

id be happy if they made it so that doing pvp was a better gearing path for us rather than pve

i dont play for pve and dont like it

3 Likes

Legion PVP gearing was poor and in some cases worse than BFA PVP gearing.

1 Like

I see. Well that makes your title misleading. I can never get these few minutes back.

Happy New Year!

1 Like

One piece per week, but if you do half a season you get a full set. Better than your 18th ring or cloak from running dungeons where loot is random.

1 Like

Sorry about that, I should have used quotes.