Why is Huokan Community on the Community council?

Always has been bait.

1 Like

If you don’t bother to read either of the posted threads, you have no reason to be posting your thoughts about it =/ i am not trying to be rude, but that community has been a nusiance for ages… https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/search?q=huokan%20%23community:general-discussion

1 Like

I don’t have to read every single post to tell you that you’re gullible.

2 Likes

so is working for amazon but people do it everyday

1 Like

Use your words and write out the problem in your complaint thread.

2 Likes

I will always be in the middle I can understand op concerns and i can understand the HC voicing also. I just wondering would this hamper a good decision or any influence in direction. I would leave that up to the leader of the group and blizzard on the matter.

True but you were still nitpicking.

Thing is, it’s Blizzards fault for the trade chat spam. They need to create/tweak a section of either chat or the group box selection to allow guilds to advertise their boost services.

Then, as for the CC, Idk really what the point of that Council is but if it has an actual purpose in the sense that Blizzard is wanting feedback from the player base as to how to improve the game, then selecting people who play the entire game is the wisest move.

That’s what I’d do, anyway. Not sure what the original issue was about all this other than the boosters being on the Council.

In the end, it probably won’t matter. The CEO sells boosts. It’s kind of obvious the road we’re all going down now.

1 Like

huokan gives ENOUGH voice by spamming trade chats on high pop servers…

you understand ops concerns? that dont exist? and are based in a fictional reality?

1 Like

It does It only take one person in a group with influence due to power,money to turn a good group sour and misdirect them some where they are not knowing they are going.

I mean the CEO doesn’t sell boosts. He participates in the raids for them.

And the boosting they do is with in-game currency.

I used to be in his guild before he joined and they were boosting long before I joined.

So again, what’s your point? Boosting is accepted with in-game currency ONLY.

1 Like

OP’s concerns do exist, if I’m understanding this correctly. I think the point is that if Blizzard is more concerned with raiding, mythics, high end game play that the players (like me) who don’t do stuff like that will become overlooked and the game will go the way Starfox or whatever it was called did.

It’ll die off.

3 Likes

The person in the community council isnt even part of Huokan…

2 Likes

I think it’s more of a hole than a road. “Blind leading the blind” bit.

The OPs concern is that someone on the community council is in Huokan which is not factual. This is the foundation of this thread.

Their concerns over boosting are entirely separate.

3 Likes

You’re nitpicking again.

I don’t really care. I don’t have a dog in this fight. I do think that some of the concerns that some, I think a rather large section of the player base will become overlooked.

That’s it. That’s all I got from this. I don’t care about boosting and if WoW goes Pay to Play, I’ll be moving along with others so it won’t matter.

In the end, it’s Blizzards game and they can do whatever they want with it, even screw it up irrevocably if they so desire.

1 Like

Huokan boosting this thread right now. JS.

1 Like

I mean, you’re nitpicking too…

Then why else would OP be concerned over a guild member of HC being on the Council?

Also, does anyone really think that this council matters? Too soon to tell, imo.

:sunglasses: :cocktail: :palm_tree: too ez

3 Likes