Why is Huokan Community on the Community council?

she has the same guild tag…their guild mate chimed into the thread to defend them and that was punisher

5 Likes

You dont have to share their opinion at all. The CC is meant to represent a diverse array of opinions and just as you dont agree with it doesnt mean that Azure didnt get baited and they are part of Huokan.

1 Like

They must be a part of Houkan Community too. Omg the signs are all there!

1 Like

Pardon,I will share my opinion if i do so want to,you don’t tell me what or who i will share that opinion to.Do I make myself clear.

2 Likes

And we shall share our opinion.

Omg amazing how this works, amiright?

1 Like

you clearly did not look at either thread

2 Likes

I hope the council has secret members part of questionable content providers. Game of games of thrones… …yes.

1 Like

In no way did my post imply you cannot share your opinion. It was that you do not have to share the opinion of anyone on the community council.

All it takes is a minute to realize that the person is in a guild that was called Healer Chat and renamed to HC. Literally the person got annoyed at Azure and just said they were in Huokan as a joke. Anyways enjoy!

2 Likes

I did - talking about Blizzard’s stance on boosting (using in-game gold) is an appropriate discussion.

The part where your thought process seems to fail is that boosting with in-game gold is 100% within bounds of the ToS.

1 Like

I read much of it. I can see both points of view have merit. I’m on the fence.

1 Like

As a member of the Huokan Community I vouch for anything Punisherxd says.

5 Likes

I hope the Houkan Community Club of EU also vouches, otherwise Azure will never feel satisfied.

Yo dohdee wanna go fishing this weekend?

4 Likes

You’re nitpicking.

Facts:

Boosting is accepted by Blizzard.

3 Likes

There’s like zero context as to what the OPs problem is.

1 Like

It wouldnt be such a problem if raid costs etc were lower. They really tried just dumpstered the ability to get the appropriate reagents to produce all the consumables.

If they brought the gold costs to play the content you want back in line boosting goes down significantly. Yeah it is annoying seeing all the spam but realistically it is only real-money trading that is against TOS and if people are going to buy WOW tokens to experience the content I doubt Blizzard is going to complain as it is a revenue stream for them. Honestly, non real money boosting likely doesnt hurt anyone in this thread it is just a personal dislike for it people have.

1 Like

They need someone to figure out how to real money transactions legit without breaking their TOS that they don’t ever follow… or something like that.

I’m not even an NA player, but based on the evidence… things are getting messy for no reason and this smells like a bait to me.

Please keep in mind CC members are people too, we’ve been selected who knows how and some of us just want to make the game better in the fields that we truly care!

2 Likes

Boosting is a serious integrity loss.