Why is horde so terrible at pvp?

You would think horde would be better since we have “better racials” but i literally lose 80% of battlegrounds and lose ashenvale at the same rate. blizz, please allow faction transfers so i can switch off this doggy poop faction. Not only that, but horde lets alliance players roam free in horde territory and yet i get camped and ganked relentlessly by alliance players while horde always sits there and does nothing xD

1 Like

And the common denominator is…

3 Likes

I can personally assure you the grass is NOT greener on the other side.

3 Likes

Yeah my win/loss rate solo queueing my way to Exalted with WSG last week was something like 40/60 in the Horde’s favor.

1 Like

To be fair they were never really that good they just had numbers

My experience has been the opposite tbh.

Horde is better from my experience. Shammys are really good FCs and pallys don’t offer as much utility in comparison

Not anymore though. It was odd because I’m pretty sure horde was the most popular faction when classic 2019 released. I guess people got tired of their main cities being mud huts. The Horde safe haven in Desolace is a top tier village though.

BGs is a you issue. you are the common denominator. ashenvale had(has) a legitimate population disparity between factions.

Been playing this game since 04
Mainly PvP
Played both factions about equally
Wanna know a secret? Factions do not matter outside of que times difference. You get trash players on both sides equally and you get good players on both sides…equally. Big key difference in a win and a lose is yourself homie.

2 Likes

WSG, horde did not do very well pugging, but AB has been an entirely different story. Probably 90-95% win rate in there.

Alliance has more players, so by extension Alliance also has more sweats and cheesers who’ll utilize the exploit left of the Horde-side ramp in order to have an unreachable Druid flag carrier.

More players = faster ques
Faster Ques = Less care for each game
Less care for each game = Higher loss rate.

Alliance players have been having a collective hallucination for the past 20 years that every Horde team is nothing but Orc Warriors and Undead Rogues that never loses.

i’ve been playing this game since 1.08 and i’ve played on both factions. Both factions say the EXACT same thing you just said.

To me, that means it’s all balanced.

If everywhere you go it smells like poop…

IDK where you play…but the last 10-12 Ashenvales I did were all Horde wins. And they weren’t even close. As for BGs, yea we lose some but I’ve also won. So can’t really complain. There are matches when the Alliance have awful players and matches where Horde has awful players. Really just depends.

AB = horde has typically won (at least the ones I played in)
WSG = big rng, 50/50

As for racials…we do have some decent ones but so does Alliance. Perception is still the biggest load of BS IMO, glad it only lasted for Vanilla/Classic.

Think I’ve lost like 2 ABs all of phase 2 on horde