Why is Holy Paladin dungeon healing

Could be worse. It could be MW monk and suck in every aspect of the game.

Agreed.

I suspect that OP might have been wearing STR gear instead of INT, but even then, Iā€™ve accidentally healed dungeons while wearing STR heirlooms and havenā€™t had any issues.

Perhaps the tank forgot to respec from DPS?

Thereā€™s no such thing as STR heirlooms anymore. All the heirloom plate has both Int and Strength on it.

Heck, even leveling blues/greens are like that now. There isnā€™t a distinction anymore outside of weapons and trinkets.

2 Likes

Was tank in dps spec?

Weapon, jewellery, and trinkets are still single-stat. I think cloaks are too.

You canā€™t do anything besides troll the forums can you? You are a pretty bad troll at that.

What is trolling about that?

To the op, class balance tends to be done for end game so max level and azerite etc on mind. Idk what pally is like to level atm since I levelled (as holy because I was dumb lol) in wrath. That being said it is good to look at where you miss played in order to improve but with a pug tank itā€™s hard to know if they were doing their bit too.

If its a brewmaster kick them or leave they dont click with pally healing plus they usually are snotty elitist hehe. Kick kick kick. Other tanks healing is fine with.