Why is Helya so beautiful?

Only woman I know who can pull off wearing a boat as an accessory.

5 Likes

At one point, yes. She was originally a titan keeper. Odyn then murdered her and made her his first val’kyr against her will which she was slightly miffed about. Eventually this minor disagreement led her to where she is now.

Yet Odyn’s the good guy. :neutral_face:

tentacles. always the tentacles

The only thing I respect about Odyn is the beard. He is trash.

2 Likes

He’s the first “good” guy that made me feel bad for the villain.

Heck, with Blizz’s love for redeeming villains she should be next.

3 Likes

She has the rage of Khorne, but shows the signs of Slaneesh.

She’s a dreamboat.

1 Like

I’m sort of split on that. I’m OK with her remaining a villain but I definitely wouldn’t mind putting Odyn down. Perhaps she could help us the same way Aszhara did in Ny’alotha; still not our ally but definitely hates the other guy more.

4 Likes

Maybe drag Odyn to the maw as well. Let them have couple’s therapy.

It’s a real pity that Blizz does not love Helya. She, potentially, would be the best character in the lore.

1 Like

If Odyn is a good guy, I want to be chaotic evil.

4 Likes

Yeah no. I think we need to define “beautiful”

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon::ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

I just thought of a take on the famous James Bond meme (used by Mathias Shaw, among others).
I am Evil. Chaotic Evil.

Something you find aesthetically pleasant? I find Kobolds beautiful. And Ogres. So what?

Well, as an orc, I appreciate beauty in all flavors.

2 Likes

After slapping Odyn around a few times, gosh darn missed his SOS, she and Bwonsamdi should get together so he can help her heal through the power of laughter. And sarcasm.

2 Likes

That sounds like an awesome idea.

facts, I hate how she’s depicted as a villain when she’s essentially a victim. Odyn and Eyir are awful people.

1 Like

I hope that happens, it’s kinda sad what happened to her.

It’s really an excellent idea! However, they both would need a good vacation, in some tropical island with real sea and real beaches. They need to purge the Nibelungic seriousness, for Helya, and the excess of snark, for Bwonsamdi.
And that what’s wrong with the Shadowlands. No seas, no beaches.

1 Like