Why is Convoke not being addressed?

Yup. When the guy who doesnt PVP seriously and just does it for the weeklies is telling you that you suck, you probably suck.

When you have no experience to do so, your words are meaningless. Stop trolling the thread kindly.

2 Likes

LOL. And yet you ignore the people that DO have experience. Namely the top 100 2v2 players. The top 100 3v3 players. The AWC pros. Boomkin all underrepresented, and the ones there favor Kyrian over Night Fae. Now why is that? Answer that or shut up. Why arent the pros and top players overwhelmingly running Convoke?

Only troll is you.

I’m not ignoring anything. The top players were talking about it and how it can be used at a high level. No one is saying boomi is broken. It’s just convoke. The game shouldn’t come down to RNG. In both matches, he didn’t get lucky with his full moon crits. They even said on the stream had it crit, it would have been an instant kill.

Because Kyrian plays better with a more diverse set of comps. Each is strong in its setting.

Some are, some aren’t. Some players don’t mind the gamble. Wins shouldn’t be based completely of RNG. That’s what convoke is.

the 1200 player that’s calling everyone else bad is calling me a troll. oh what will I do.

Looks like your prayers have been answered. It doesn’t Full Moon or Feral Frenzy players anymore and Infernal Cascade (which is the source of much of Fire’s burst) both got nerfed by reasonable amounts.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/pvp-tuning-changes-for-january-26/841816

3 Likes

That not even 1% of the player base…why do people think this is a good argument?
You dont need sweaty E sports to be your only source of feedback to know somethings not right.

Good to see. It’s still going to be good, but this will help.

[quote=“Adroi-tichondrius, post:1034, topic:781482, full:true”]

Some are, some aren’t. Some players don’t mind the gamble. Wins shouldn’t be based completely of RNG. That’s what convoke is. [/quote]

What a cop out answer. No. MOST arent. As in, the vast MAJORITY of the already underrepresented spec of Balance druids, arent running convoke in any serious setting.

lol. You are so embarrassed at getting told off you have to keep artificially lowering my rank. As if i even care about my rank. Again, i dont PVP.

Be. Less. Bad.

They just announced the nerf. You can go away now.

Stay with me now. Its a difficult concept. If it was broken, as OP claims it is, the top players would be running it to make for easy wins. They dont because its easily countered.

Crazy, i know.

And when you die again even without full moon, youll be right back here whining again. because you are bad.

No. They don’t because it’s inconsistent, not because it’s easily countered. It’s easy to get a full cast off.

1 Like

Interesting, huh wonder why they are nerfing it then.
https://www.wowhead.com/news=320594/upcoming-pvp-tuning-changes-for-january-26th-convoke-the-spirits-triune-ward-ner

See ya

3 Likes

Link to this?

Youll be right back here crying in a week because full moon was never the problem. Youll still be dying to Starsurge. Because you are bad.

Full Moon was the majority of the issue.

You’re highest is 1300 lol

I. DONT. PVP.

How do you navigate a forum when you cant even read?

How do you talk about an aspect of the game you are both trash at and don’t participate in?

You’re like a fat redneck telling Aaron Rodgers how to play quarterback.

3 Likes