Why is BlizZard afraid of delivering more PVE content?

It seems to me that with the last expansion and DF PVE content is pretty much dried up?

What gives?

I do not do PVE that much but this has been a very meek expansion in terms of PVE content.

:man_surfing: :surfing_woman:

Everything that isn’t specifcally PVP, is PVE.
What do you consider PVE content then?

2 Likes

sure thing

You get pve content every few months,

Maybe blizz is tired of pumping out new dragons for you to kill once a week and want to give people who actually play the game something to do?

it’s expensive…their business model
is profit driven…what can we do
that’s cheap and profitable.

1 Like

Yo all I do is mainly PVP but this is straight up wrong to not give PVE players something to play!

Dragonflight has more “PvE” content than past expansions, so I have no idea what you’re going off on.

2 Likes

hey…how about a new $25 mount?
huh…huh!

1 Like

I do not think so! When BFA and systemlands offers more that isn’t something to brag about!

What in the blazes are you talking about? The vast majority of the game is pve.

1 Like

No, they didn’t. Dragonflight’s outdoor content alone nearly dwarfs those previous expansion’s PvE content in their entirety.

Literally every ounce of content released this xpac has been PvE?? God forbid PvEers don’t get PvE every patch release. Y’all sound whiny children stomping their feet because they didn’t get what they wanted

1 Like

As someone who hasn’t cared for WoW’s PvP in over a decade, what are you on, OP?

Like 97% of the content in every expansion is PvE, and DF was particularly bloated with PvE content. Don’t be mad that PvP is getting more than a crumb for once.

1 Like

DF is like a barren desert with no Oasis is sight with PVE content. Almost as if retail is slowly sinking into the abyss.

Retail should be about adding more PVE content because it is current. People shouldn’t have to go back to other expansions to find PVE content!

Lmao :rofl: :crazy_face: :clown_face:

Certainly couldn’t be because their PvE designers are working on content for the expansion that’s supposed to drop in the next 6 months.

1 Like

Are you serious? My god the entitlement is disgusting.

DF wasn’t bloated with PVE content…it was like a diet coke of BFA for example.

why are you afraid of mailing me money??

How so? The x-pack has a total of 6(.5) zones, 3 raids, 8 dungeons, and 1 megadungeon. It’s in line with most other recent x-packs.