Why I'm quitting BGs as an Alliance player

You’re horde. Supposedly you never lose :joy:

How does one get to the Stables without running on the road?

So ridculous

walk on water from BS. but why do you need stables in the first place?

Depends, if they have farm we grab stables. Its also a great funnel to kill them leaving the Grave yard from spawn.

I will cap this week only via merc mode

I already have 300 plus points from last night … won all 3 BG’s ( 2 in merc , brawl you can’t merc ). Did Drustvar assault and looted the chest .

Gonna continue mercing and see how difficult it is for the alliance over a full week . So far so good .

Done capping last night . Went 2-4 last night mercing . The loss percentage with alliance is slightly higher but the rapid queue times make up for it and the higher honor is awesome.

I highly encourage more horde to merc

2 Likes

Bad night today with my merc study … went 0-3 on randoms. Did not do a Epic .

Anyone with this record has no human right of any sort to complain!

JMO, the only fairly reliable source is your own data. And I suppose Reflex is currently the best way to collect it. Hopefully after I reach a 6-month mark I can do some stuff with my data and make some hopefully interesting graphs to post.

I still would love to see similar analysis from the alliance who may exist who play many epic BGs daily and are 50/50 or better in them.

[edit] Small BGs - ppffftt. Who cares after they add crap like SS.

1 Like

I do. They are much more fun. Only really good epic BG is AV when two teams play well, but that hardly happens

Disagree, some of the most memorable moments I’ve ever had from random bgs come from epic battlegrounds

Epic bgs >>>>> little bgs in terms of fun

Little bgs just don’t last long enough, and not enough “action” imo :thinking:

1 Like

Epics this expansion are so one sided, one way or another. I’ve had a few god ones, not gonna lie, but the majority are either favored for Alliance or favored for Horde.

1 Like

Good point. Maybe I’m biased on this preference since I mostly queue Horde epics :stuck_out_tongue:

I dunno, I just don’t enjoy the little bgs nearly as much as the epic bgs

Something like Southshore vs Tarren Mill? I can play that all night without getting bored. Same thing with AV. I love anything with “large scale” PvP, I think it’s great

Me too, when it’s close matches. Just doesn’t happen often enough for me.

I would concede IoC is slightly favored toward alliance due to the airship being able to hit the hangar & far left gun able to hit the WS flag. However, the Hangar can be still be countered.

AV is definitely favored towards horde.

WG is generally favored towards the side that gets Defense. Though from what I see it comes down to which team has more people at the start, more people who want to try, and fewer ragequits. Alliance tends to gross me out in WG with the way they give up.

1 Like

What? I don’t mean favored in that way. I’m no complainer other than about IBgy for Horde :joy:

Eh, just keep at it. On my Warlock that started at 276 ilvl, and solo queued all but 4 which I went 2-2, I am close to breaking even. This includes 3 epic losses and 5 in progress matches, which lasted all of 2 minutes or less on each:

https://imgur.com/a/OMthRPx

streaks of losses and streaks of wins. Avoid the epics if you’re gonna merc!

Oh OK I didn’t understand what this meant.

I’m a bit burned out on AV to be honest. I think it’s due to the current rush meta.

1 Like

Me too, but it’s more the Alliance who queue it. Horde defend, Alliance don’t. This is how it was for Horde for years, but at least I could get some people to defend TP or Galv and we had a 50/50 shot. Not sure what I can do as Alliance tbh

1 Like