Why I want Wrath Era

I’m sure the cookies blizzard put on your computer sent the devs a message that you uninstalled and you’re the talk at the water cooler.

Enjoy Cata.

2 Likes

:wave:

Hope you’re happy with yourselves, toxic cata people

1 Like

Yep.

/10char

To heck with pro cata people and their anti permnent wrath classic bullcorn.

4 Likes

Hope they all enjoy shadowlands classic and wod classic to. Just amazing expansions yo.

Wow is dead.

It hath slayed thineself

2 Likes

I vote yes to a WotLK server as well. I’m not going to play Cataclysm either. We begged to be taken back to the old WoW with all of the old, original and great or broken things about it. Vanilla, TBC and WotLK were the only great versions of the game for many of us and it’s like we’ve progressed and forgotten what made classic so special and why we wanted it back so badly. Now history repeats itself again…

6 Likes

I’m confused. So people want to run WotlK over again even though they just did it?? Really? You people are psycho.

People getting all in their feelings over running the same thing over again. What? This can’t be real.

No, no. I wanted my Wrath era characters to remain on a Wrath ever era realm. Similar to how I still have, thankfully, Classic Era characters in Classic era. Sadly that did not happen. The point, for me, was NOT to have to redo TBC and Wrath but remain with the OG Vanilla no-flying game world final expasion with it and have my beloved Level 80s to do whatever I felt like doing.

That did not happen. So, /uninstall. And, congrats to Blizzard I won’t trust them if they ever bring out another Wrath realm as I know what they did to these. It’s sad; but it is what it is.

1 Like

I am so happy I got what I wanted and I don’t care that those who want wrath era didn’t because I thought they were so toxic here.

1 Like

Yep. I’m having a ball.

I mean it got stale when they shoved warriors with shadowmourne is like 4 weeks.

So if you played anything competitive that was a deal breaker

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.