Why i skipped out of SoM and I'm mad

The reason I didn’t play of mastery I was told I would be able to transfer
… now it’s almost over and they announced this

Now you announce you can transfer

6 Likes

Well you missed out I guess.

Yeah oh well i remember every week to say hey let us transfer to classic after not stay vanilla

SOM was about the journey, not the ending.

5 Likes

It is most certainly a Bait-And-Switch. However I had no interest in seasonal play nor retail progression servers so the few SOM toons that like that junk can go wild.

You didnt miss out on much.

Only thing worth checking out was the pvp during the leveling rush. Having bg’s open from the get go was a much better experience.

Raiding was just annoying. Gotta have absolutely every buff you can imagine having, and then to make sure to have an entire inventory stacked with mana pots, and all kinds of nonsense.

SoM was the easiest gold making since WoD’s garrisons.

2 Likes

That’s true. I’ve never seen fish and plants sell for so much!

1 Like

That’s because everyone was buying gold, prices didn’t matter

1 Like

so start paying now. half the game is still there. AQ just opened, there’s an entire Naxx.

Why extend it, when they could widen it?

2 Likes

Season Of Mastery, it’s kinda in the name.

1 Like

It may still be quite a ways off

That was fun, but eventually all PVP from 51-60 was mostly just sitting in AV except for the holidays.

The twink scene was really good in Classic but died fast in SoM.

I would have played SoM if I knew. Tbc and som would have just been a wrath waiting room, but I would have rather been waiting in SoM.

exactly how i felt but i didnt want to play SoM and be stuck there i just wanted to to go to wrath after

By the point they’d released SoM i’d seen enough of BRM to last a lifetime.

I mean BRM rocks, don’t get me wrong. But I don’t think i have it in me to enter that place for at least another 365 days.

Did you mean you were told you wouldn’t be able to transfer? Because otherwise your post makes no sense.

eh, nobody cares if you got scarab lord title or mount. Why else would you care if you could transfer vs just making a new character?

There is literally no reason to play SOM. It’s a meme and it’s virtually dead now.

overly negative. my guild has two full raid teams progressing in AQ and loving it…