Why I just canceled my sub

Your beating the system! You showed blizzard!

1 Like

Yeah cancelled both mine and my GF subs for this reason alone just like I did back in classic and found out this was the state of endgame pvp.

Sub is running out of time, we are thinking in trying retail that has much better options on PvP and PvE.

1 Like

I agree with the issues around the premade situation, but theyā€™ve been off for a well deserved holiday break, before that, they were updating the game almost daily. Hopefully they address this. Either way, weā€™ll see you in a few weeks for phase 2!

lmfao, is this some sort of subtle astroturfing by a retail player with the mindset of a literal junkie, trying to lure SoD players into playing retail so that game doesnt die?

Becuase none of his argumentation has made any sense at all thus far, its been a ridiculous mess of a series of posts. Nahuall here being a brain-damaged junkie playing retail makes more sense.

1 Like

just make a premade

1 Like

What is it that youā€™re looking for, and how would you like it to be designed?

Do you enjoy Retail or Wrath Classic BGs?

Pub players are the worst.

1 Like

Please report this post, this people need to learn to stop insulting others.

1 Like

If you cancel your subs you canā€™t play retail, itā€™s the same subā€¦

I know, we can just go and try Retail, our investigation shows that is in a much better place than classic in the aspects that we value more out of an Online game.

1 Like

Correct.

I am solo queing right now. The last 100% pug game I was in they dont do anything but suicide mid. no map awareness, no communication, nothing.

And solo q will make that better?

lmao

3 Likes

Thinking the current ā€˜dev teamā€™ can code solo and premade queues is hilarious.

Yes balance it when 3/4 of the population has moved on.
Great idea

if you balance pvp around lvl 25 youā€™re gonna be real sad at 40

1 Like

Thatā€™s a shame. I got fed up with premades in WSG, too, but now Iā€™m just open world PvPā€™ing in Ashenvale and having much more fun.

1 Like

Wah wah
/10

just make your own premadeā€¦
ā€œno i dont wanna. i want an automated system to do all the work for meā€
ok maybe itā€™s best that you quit :expressionless:

Now if we had only known up front that this was not beta tested and this was not the final phase so everyone going into this new take on WoW could know that there is more to come.

well how hard is it to group up with a couple priests to ensure your team has priests? you donā€™t even need a full group :expressionless:

classic is all about solving your own problems with player-made solutions. if your first instinct is to ask blizzard for this or that automated system, classic really isnā€™t for you. no shade, but retail is literally designed for people like you.

My man got filtered early game :cry: