Why I do NOT support the multibox ban

Boxers had it coming tbh

1 Like

The “Unique” playstyle, no matter how “Anti Jerk” you are is an Advantage, a serious one.

You can farm X amount more resources per time frame then someone thats not boxxing. Should have NEVER been allowed.

“But what if they action us for something they literally have built into the game?” Easy, the game dies. It’s not that hard to comprehend how silly this example is.

All macros require a key press. If you’re using macros that don’t, you’re violating the CoC.

No, a precedent has not been set. You’re extrapolating stuff that does not correlate to the original issue.

They banned the use of something that allowed MULTIPLE CLIENTS to use the same button at the same time with the use of one key push. So if you had 5 accounts and pushed 1 button, 5 characters would move.

Nothing in the regular game can replicate this, ever.

Oh look, another argument about how a group of players gets more than one player. Still don’t need multiboxing to accomplish this. In fact guilds do it all the time to prep for raids and such.

Multi Boxers are not a “group of players.”

1 Like

No one is reporting a group of players playing as a team.

People are reporting when 20 druids are stacked on top of each other, casting the exact same ability at the exact same time.

Which the family, cannot and would not be doing.

They are according to blizzard and anyone with even a tiny speck of logic.

No there not.

1 player, Group of Accounts, group of Characters, Group of Toons. Still 1 Player.

No. No they are not. And Blizzard treats multiboxers as one person.

So this right here is something that we already know is the wrong question. We have to move past this as there is no turning back to allowing software to input broadcast keystrokes. Programs like ISboxer is now against the TOS.

The real question we should be addressing is how much of a negative impact does multiple client log ins just to farm do on the game.

So, game disruption? Already breaking the rules, next!

None, As long as the Clients are each tied to a 1 press 1 action per client rule. Then the advantage is pretty nill, and is honestly not a problem.

If we see many characters all stacked at a quest giver do we start reporting them too? I am sure that is going to happen in Shadowlands.

If your not doing that, then what are you concerned about?

No one cares, if your killing with a single toon and have 4 alt accounts online following you.

The problem is you and anyone else that has multiboxed even if not a jerk about it has enjoyed a advantageous play style even if fun and its being taken away. There will be no “well yea I can see how its been ruined by other boxers and blizzard us banning it” it will all be "But look how good I am.

I am truly sorry if you receieve nasty grams in game.

Yet, still a group.

Hold up OP, so since Warden is halfassed software you don’t care for the multiboxing ban? Like, even disregarding Warden’s existence here, the sheer act of multiboxing should always have been banned in this way. The game is healthier and improved for this.

And now the practice of using input broadcasting software is breaking the rules next!

1 Like

Read those two lines again.
It was used to support automation. It is not automation.
Support=/=Automation
Bots were using the software to make automation easier. The software on it’s own was not and never will be automation.
Up until the change it was 100% within the rules, and confirmed by Blizzard themselves that 1 action per keypress per account was okay.
Technically that is still true, you just can’t use the software solutions to achieve that.
Hardware solutions are still allowed for multi-boxing.

Actually hasn’t been implemented yet, still in the warning phase, but please keep being a toddler and repeating my posts.