Why I am leaving for FF14:

Never had any issue like that…

1 Like

Derp, so it’s not a problem now? derp.

2 Likes

Looking to ffxiv to scratch your pvp itch :rofl::rofl:
And ffxiv doesn’t even have pvp gear. You can walk into a match naked and it won’t matter.

5 Likes

Yeah, I was specifically referring to Eureka. We will see if anything was improved with whatever area we end up getting for relics this expansion. I have seen it happen in laaaaaarge scale hunt trains as well. My world group does data-center wide hunt trains and it is a royal PITA at the beginning of expansions/patches. Normally I wouldn’t care, but as a healer I kiiiiinda need my tank to stay targetable. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t disagree with a lot of these, but I will say that FF14 had one of the worst new player experiences I ever had in an MMO.

I started in Stormblood, though. Maybe it’s better now.

1 Like

They still do large trains in Eureka now and since I haven’t heard about anything, it looks like it was fixed.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, what was bad about it? I have always felt the new player experience is one of the better, if not best.

6 Likes

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Seriously? Since when did rogue NOT do huge damage? They were the original 1 shot machines. Christ there is plenty of 15 year old footage showing naked rogues doing 1 shot combos.

And unique classes? At least there are classes, unlike ff14 where you can be every class and just swap like we change specs.

Oh nvm, just checked. No raiding experience, and no PvP beyond conquest cap gear, one +9 done. That explains it.

Only people who play the most stripped down version of the game could believe all classes play the same.

5 Likes

I don’t get why people feel the need to make a forum post whenever they’re leaving it reminds me of whenever people post on social media that they’re deleting their account, very odd.

4 Likes

Hope you can have fun and honestly don’t blame you with the way that torghast is looking and the fact that covenants are probably going to be just world quests, dailies and weeklies I’ll probably join you

7 Likes

Even though the PvP is super casual, there is still some fun in it. I haven’t had fun in WoW BGs in… Years.

3 Likes

Kind of like how people feel then need to come into a post just to crap on it, weird. Very odd.

18 Likes

Oh yeah, I still have fun with it for what it is.

3 Likes

Really? Instance are still filling in Eureka? I find that hard to believe, but admittedly I haven’t gone back. I somehow don’t think there are still 200 people at a time queueing for Eureka.

1 Like

Yeah, they still fill up.

1 Like

I will have to go test that this weekend… It’s not that I don’t believe you… well actually it is that. Sorry.

1 Like

Enjoy the slog. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s been awhile, but the big ones I can remember were as follows.

I don’t like the story before HW, at all.

The massive quest grind after ARR wraps up was awful.

Quite a few of the jobs I played were boring, due to having like, zero spells. Arcanist was the worst, spamming ruin 'till dreadwyrm. It does get a lot more fun after that, but spamming ruin for like a week and a half was terrible.

1 Like

Happens to me all the time in large hunt trains, hell, sometimes the HUNT MOB will disappear. You just haven’t been in large enough groups.

I don’t think it has anything to do with netcode though, just the way the engine draws characters, there’s a limit to how many can be shown.

1 Like

Spamming arcane missles for 70 levels in WoW intensifies

4 Likes