Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

Looks like we have to wait longer to find out more about eye color options. :crying_cat_face:

Hang in there.

Seriously can’t wait to see the night elf customizations. The Humans got a few Ombré options, and hopefully they have that for nelfs too. :grin::grimacing:

That’s an insensitive way to say they’re getting browner skintones.

I know it’ll get me a forum vacay but I stand by it.

Hair color my friend :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: The bottom of the hair in this case is darker than the top.

If you were thinking Hombre, it’s usually endearing or positive reinforcement for a guy or man in Spanish.

Apologizes, it was bombed, you’ll have to unhide the message. If you need it again let me know.

I know, it was just a joke.

2 Likes

maybe they don’t work because… they retired!

1 Like

Or their people with trust funds using their time and resources to launch their own companies. Biding their time making sure everything is perfect before they are launched into existence!

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Yes…or just plain old tired.

1 Like

Or just plain.

Or just plain never going to happen. Thank goodness.

Very plain and already available in the same flavor but a different wrapper.

I mean the wrapper is pretty much the same too. It’s really just down to the store you can buy them from. Most people don’t care, but we have some people who are dedicated to only buying their lollies from one store.

I think this topic needs to be brought up again. Seems that there’s an influx of helfers who need to be better informed.

1 Like

The Viking Elf attacks!
Leaping from her längskip, she slams :axe: against :shield: as she roars her fearsome battlecry!

PLAYABLE ALLIANCE HIGH ELVES FTW!

With another successful strandhogg complete, she leaps back aboard and, with a great blast from her Auroch’s horn, sails off into the morning; happily chanting sagas in between great quaffs of ale!
Skäl!
:beer:

5 Likes

You call yourself a viking and you haven’t even lost a superbowl. For shame.

4 Likes

Tries to think of a sharp and witty comeback, as she laughs her fool head off

SKÖL!
:beer: :beer: :beer:

aaaaand now the alliance have playable blood elves :upside_down_face: so much for having any sort of uniqueness to a given race

4 Likes

Thanks for necroing.

They work.

4 Likes

As far as I’m concerned Blood Elves where never unique. Sadly Blizzard saw to that, back when they released Burning Crusade. When Blizzard gave us the Quel’dorei in the form of Sin’dorei, they should of given us the whole race. But Nooooo… they couldn’t do that. They had to leave a group on the Alliance. Then devoted more time, and resources, to that small group. Then they ever have to the actual playable race.

Blizzard claimed to want to get away from the boring every game does it Tolkien fantasy, yet they did exactly that. Since their induction as a playable race, Blood Elves were never unique. Because we have always had to share our model with the Alliance. Why? because devs that were Alliance mains still wanted to have their High Elf, Waifu, arm candy Wives, and girlfriends.

1 Like