Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

I don’t like being mocked or bullied, so excuse me if I could care less that people have a problem with me singing praises.

No…we have little to nothing in common.
You were accusing, so at least admit it.

3 Likes

I’m advocating for the inclusion of HEs, and wanna thank the wonderful people who continue to act in kindness and with points of lore. Have a good day to you though :blue_heart:

I’m sure the helfers like it, so there’s that.

Well, some of them.

1 Like

I think it’s great that you wish to praise the side that you are for. there’s nothing wrong with that. However when that praise looks to be lavished upon those who’s argument is, High Elves are in the Alliance so they should be playable, all anti’s are dumb, and don’t forget to take your crazy medicine before going to bed. Does seem like an attack against all those who are against Alliance playable High Elves. I don’t think you mean for it to come of as you praise those that down others for their nationalities, or those that call others insane, it at time seems that way. Just as people liking posts that you saw as an attack, made you feel bad.
I hope that makes at least some sense, because I stopped understanding it after the first few words.

1 Like

I understand why it’s not well received by people I’m not praising. Those same people communicate in ways I find very offensive and resort to personal attacks when it comes to me.

If me praising people is a problem at least I’m contributing positivity. They can zoom in to my words, double zoom, 4K ultra HD, analyze them all they want I don’t care.

Thanks though Izzabelle.

How do you figure? He liked a bunch of posts that were literally just bashing on nationalities.

2 Likes

I have a feeling that if blizzard gave the alliance more gnomes a few folk might explode. Lol

2 Likes

You continue to gaslight and mock me. I’ve already told you that what you’re referencing is the tail end of a long post I liked, and told you I’d stick up for anyone being mocked, you’ve not done the same for me idc regardless but I’m not speaking on what I don’t know about.

1 Like

Don’t let him get this thread deleted too.

1 Like

Well first I don’t follow what posts others like, and He/she seems to me to be someone that is fixated on the pro’s so will like anything that they have to say. A person starts off a conversation with I’m for Alliance High Elves, is probably enough for it to get a like. I don’t think it’s right, but it isn’t going to change anything.

1 Like

If you’re seeking to name and shame me I’ve not got any threads deleted. But you all do you.

You are probably right… But it would be interesting to watch.

2 Likes

Some of them had pro-helf content. Some of them were just straight to the point of why my nationality is bad.

Forgive me if I’m a little unimpressed by the whole thing.

5 Likes

Oh. It’s always interesting to watch. Lol

yes that was bad and i had hoped the one writing it would have gotten a forum vacation.

That was one of the few times I’ve ever used a flag on someone. yet it seems that some people can get away with saying a buch of nasty things while othere get vacations for say “You’re wrong.”

4 Likes

Yeah… That was way outta line.

2 Likes

I’ve only liked posts with PRO HE content. You’ve made and liked tons of personal attacks against me. Your qualm is with the person who made statements not me in this instance, this is the 3rd time you’ve tried to call me out on something someone else did and link me to it, this is the third time I’m hitting return to sender.

hahaha. :butterfly:

1 Like