Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

I’ve had my experience with you and it did not paint you in a good light. Thats not starting on a new foot though.

And you still haven’t stopped bringing things up it reminds me how I feel about you too. You could have just accepted the bygones be bygones comment and kept the rest to yourself, because I have plenty of feelings and thoughts on several people I’ve not stated, so if starting on a new foot it doesn’t seem pertinent to continue to dredge up, because if thats what you wanna do I’m fine with doing that.

This is the statement, this is the sentiment, I don’t see you’ve changed much either and am willing to accept it for what it is.

so the fae gnomes do a raid. everywhere there’s mushrooms with gnomes sitting on them, their little wings flapping. their dryads wander amongst them, occassionally stopping to check the area for enemies.

much better topic. lol

2 Likes

Would the fey gnomes have different wing types… Because I think big Butterfly wings on a fey gnome would be awesome :heart_eyes: :two_hearts:

1 Like

That’s an adorable topic but does it fit in this one?
btw…so sorry about your arthritis. :crying_cat_face: Sounds like a supreme challenge to deal with

1 Like

I am a person behind this keyboard.

You have outright stated that I threatened you, probably hit me in the whole psychological torture accusation, continue to make poorly disguised snide comments about me and people I like. I am not just going to forget that.

There is coming to a truce and agreeing to back off on each other while tempers cool down and there is forgetting the past. I am willing to back off and try and get into normal conversation with you, with the understanding that it’s a truce and if it gets broken well, that’s just another piece of experience.

I am not willing to reset my view of you based on you invoking a phrase. Bygones are not bygone. I have my own mental defenses and I’m not going to lower them just on that.

And really this is like the greedy apology without even the apology part “But I said I’m sorry, now you HAVE to forgive me and forget about what I did!”

2 Likes

Theres so many videos of nothingness, that are overlooked as icebreakers / mood changers I do not know why you’d select hypers to harp on

Well seeing as how the High Elves aren’t working. We thought maybe we could get some Fey Gnomes to do the job.

1 Like

:nauseated_face:

1 Like

I don’t care. I was bullied gaslit and mocked by personal attacks repeatedly one after the other for an entire thread. Thats in the back of my mind when I said bygones be bygones too, is it in my head? Of course. But I kept it to myself when I said what I said, and would have silently let time prove you to me as well. I get that the same works for you, but re hashing things doesn’t seem pertinent at all which is why I didn’t bother in my original statement.

I wasn’t ‘harping’ on anyone or anything.
I’m getting a bit tired of being falsely accused.

1 Like

So you continue with your lies and personal attacks. I see how it is.

1 Like

sure why not? haha. customizable wings

1 Like

Have you even been around for an entire thread?

1 Like

Little fey gnomes with butterfly wings flying around your head… Wouldn’t that be great :rofl:

No I kept it to myself, you continue to slight my offer of forgetting about it, or at the very least keeping it to yourself as we try to move on.

I see how it is with you too. Insert Nene Leakes Gif of we see each other.

Ok, so you’ve got some great backgrounds there, but what goes on in the raid?

Don’t get me wrong, I love psychedelic rainbow aesthetics, but gnomes are so creepy.

This might be my first :blue_heart: and I wanna continue to support the kindhearted arguments full of lore points from the passionate people advocating for the inclusion of HE’s as a playable race :blue_heart:

This sort of stuff is what people don’t like.

We have that in common, regardless wasn’t accusing you was pointing it out to you.