Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

staples sells toilet paper
I got my eggs at target.
I got my milk at walmart
I have tons of spices and the like since i enjoy cooking.
I go to jungle gyms and just make different food.
Today is ramen.
Yesterday was ox tail.
Maybe I’ll make cow tongue.

1 Like

I have 9 chickens that lay eggs for us, so at least I’m good on that lol.

1 Like

Wait… why do you go to jungle gyms to make food?

Walmart and a number of other places were completely cleaned out. jungle jims was the closest thing to me which I could use to make a good meal from scratch.
i hate frozen foods and they’re not good for my stomach anyway.

The real reason high elves don’t work it because the jobs were not considered essential!

Well the discussion is over!!! Alliance are going to get High Dwarves!!!
HIGH DWARVES

The long wait is finally over, and the much-requested High Dwarves are finally coming to Azeroth. There’s not really more to say about the glory of the High Dwarves that hasn’t already been said in the General Discussion forum.

:joy_cat:

5 Likes

You ever play on an RP server?
Half the people in Silvermoon would swap faction to get away from Horde if they got actual helfs.

5 Likes

And so? RPers are a small portion of the playerbase.

1 Like

the team summed up the situation perfectly! very good april fools post! :grinning:

its also in line with ions head shaking eye roll off the cuff joke to end his response to the request from the april 26 2018 q&a

1 Like

Less people do high end mythic raiding.
Stop doing anything to cater to them.

1 Like

Rpers make up stories their actions are not necessarily content involved.
Mythic high end raiders involve themsel es in the content.
So…no…rpers are not comparable and get nothing

1 Like

If anything i see highelves being a customization option for voidelves because of Alleria possibly converting more highelves to the whole voidy thing she’s got going.
Bloodelves are highelves anyway with a different diet imo

1 Like

yeah, they eat silvermoon cheese and wine instead of dalaran cheese and wine :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well no, was more refering to Highelves and Arcane vs Voidelves Nomming on Void Magics

they do work cause they have literally been apart of the alliance since day 1.

noob

2 Likes

pretty sure vereesa got a big pay day from rhonins life insurance and is collecting his social security. she should still get something even though he never reached retirement age. she doesnt have to work another day in her life

3 Likes

This just in, prominent helfer post suggestion where a void elf doesnt have void elf skin.
<.<

2 Likes

Gets the high elf pros coming and the Wildhammer pros going. Lol

2 Likes

There is a lot of contradiction going on.

1 Like

Anyone who takes the good natured ribbing from blizz on high elves and believes it’s them telling the helfers …‘high elves are coming’ are deluding themselves, imo.