Why High Elves Didn't Work - A Restrospective

Its a void elf, not a high elf. Why insist on erasing key aspects of what is a void elf? This is just demanding blizzard give you everything but the name. Its a waste of the void theme.

How is it spiteful to say
“I want my faction to remain unique?”
If I ask for humans and someone says “no its an alliance race”, that doesn’t make them spiteful

11 Likes

Join the discord. An invite was sent.

2 Likes

I don’t come at people on a 24 post alt.

‘Spiteful’

7 Likes

Whatever, lol.

Totally irrelevant. And yet you have your posts hidden. Hm.

She’s giving you a demonstration of how they get people involved in the opposition.

Except your whole argument misses the point that the new skin tones for void elves actually are in game reprisenting the High elves in the rift who are joining up with the Void elves. We are literally getting High elves as playable charcters.
Its exactly the same as dwarves getting widlhammer options to reprisent wild hammer, and jungle trolls getting other tribe options to reprisent those.

High elves are becoming playable. Wake up.

13 Likes

So says the 25 post alt, like no one sees thru that

2 Likes

:hugs:
Nicely done Lydon!
Hope you’ve been well.

3 Likes

Yup, that was to stop people from following me into other threads and continuing the harassment there. But I don’t alt troll.

2 Likes

Oh, I see. I thought I had killed a baby Orca or something :crazy_face:

Cancel the void elf compromise and do a proper AR imo.

12 Likes

I think his premise is that High Elves becoming skin tones means that they cannot work as a standalone in this current WoW.

Whether you agree with that or not, them being rolled into the void elves does give a form of merit to his argument regardless of position.

4 Likes

Like I said earlier…there is a vocal group of them that attack anyone with a differing opinion and try to bully them out of the conversation.

2 Likes

We got High Elves just as we’re getting Wild Hammer, Sandfury, and other subraces.

Grow up.

15 Likes

There is nothing to suggest it. Blizzard has been mum on the idea.
Even then, to be a void elf means you have to be transformed and no longer be a high elf.

3 Likes

I think he is operating on the idea of these are skins for another race, meaning they dont get the importance.

Technically everyone did.

Clearly you are a paragon of maturity.

9 Likes

Nothing in OP’s post was ‘spiteful’.

6 Likes

That was obvious since Void elves were added. But my point is the people who wanted High elves, the alliance loyal political view high elves, are not being silenced by pink void elves, they are happy because they are actual alliance loyal high elves joining the void elves, meaning they can play as a void elf who was never part of the horde and upholds all of the High elf ideals and lore.