Why High Elves Didn't Work - A Restrospective

No, they are their own thing and if the Horde is going to go on and commit warcrimes they are welcome to leave. They don’t owe the Horde participation in that. As it happened high elf traitors saw to them staying in the Horde! Luckily those other 6 races helped them betray…overthrow those regimes so they didn’t have to betray those 6 races.

Steelweaver is the the most well known one, there was even a tweet about him from the writers. In SL alpha all three were updated with green eyes at first then they were changed to the new blue. We don’t really know their story, but if I were a high elf in Dalaran during the Purge I might have decided humans weren’t worth betraying my people over and gone home. Granted those who were willing to immigrate over the manawyrm diet can’t be too keen on the void diet. Heck, Blood Elves have even changed their diet!

I detect a lot of hostility based on stereotyping my toon (which could explain why Alliance high elves appeal to you) but this is an alt, and my only Blood Elf.

Though, it seems like you’re on an alt too!

1 Like

What is it with people who write superbad being helf fans?

Sir, the only reason High Elves didn’t join Sylvanas in MoP was because Vereesa didn’t want her son to live in the undercity.

5 Likes

I know he’s just another alt troll, but we don’t have to go there.

1 Like

Roger that. Though I don’t really care much.

Oh right, so it is bad for a Pro to post in a thread 2 weeks after being inactive, but it is good for an Anti to do it?

Did you forget Starla’s post?

Did you tell her 19 days is a necro?

I wouldn’t mind some darker shades of green myself!

i rite rly gud tho.!

1 Like

And you can blame her ? and btw that wasnt the only reason LOL.

Vereesa hates the horde(orcs) since the first war so hello ?.

Because most of the people who defends bloodelfs are bloodelfs players you know ?. Like the whole argument you said about bloodelfs leaving the horde because they werent feeling good at that moment its ok and is not betraying buuuuuuuuut those highelves that didnt share the same values as bloodelfs are traitors . … you know what i mean ? . It is so hypocritical for me.

And this comments always come from a bloodelf player even if it is your alt ; i see a pattern so . . .

I see that your play book to make things about something else hasn’t changed.

Two different two week old threads were bumped at the same time while four other Alliance high elf threads were active. Those two threads were even functionally identical to each other. At least this one serves to claim space for an opposing view. As your slightly condescending and completely unsolicited advice suggested you thought we should discourage us making a thread in our Discord. Maybe that’s a little misplaced? During that time you came here to complain about the high elf spam. I think you just came here to complain because this is a thread against High Elves and used the spam as a vehicle to push buttons. You are concerned about spam, but you only seem to have a problem with this one.

I don’t care about Starla’s post because you’re just using it to dodge. You’re trying to make a cake from icing. The problem was they bumped them when there were already so many active threads.

4 Likes

And see, you can’t even admit to the Anti’s doing the same thing.

Keep on trolling, that is all you’re ever good at Heca.

Because in a sea of Alliance high elf threads one of us made our own thread. That was the thread you decided you needed to complain about. And I did say that this thread didn’t need to be made. I’ve pointed to that numerous times. You like to blow up little details to try to change the conversation. As far as Starla’s post it wasn’t relevant to the conversation, you’re just trying to manipulate.

Okay, if that’s what you have to tell yourself. But we both know who the troll is (it’s you). I’m sorry you can’t cope with that. Granted it took me a while to realize it. It’s when you made a scene on Discord instead of PMing me. You needed that audience.

3 Likes

But enough about the silver covenant…

They don’t exist in WC1. The only sentient races that exist in WC1 are orcs, humans, Ogres and Demons. At no point are any other races implied to exist in in-game dialogue. But by all means cling to your delusions.

No, what you have is a bunch of void addicted whackadoodles.

3 Likes

I mean his point is clear, there are always a ton of pro High Elf threads up. To the point that it is considered spam. So some might not like it when there are already threads about adding high elves are up. And then someone proceeds to necro another thread adding to that list. The Primer is different. There isn’t an “Anti” thread popping up everyday like there is the high elf threads. He believes that there is a distinct difference. And I sort of agree with him.

How is he trolling? He gave you an answer of why he feels like why necroing a Ally thread and an Anti thread are different. This sentence just doesn’t seem necessary because it’s just to try and say “Well you’re a troll!” Without stating how necroing an Anti thread is the same as necroing a High Elf thread. Instead of having a discussion about why you think it’s different. You decided to just call him a troll.

4 Likes

Looking for a low-salt version of this thread.

We got high elves. We won. Plain and simple. The world will be crawling with Alliance high elves when SL hits. It will be glorious.

Some bloodelf say this :slight_smile:

Power! My people are addicted to it… a dependence made manifest after the Sunwell was destroyed.

Shhhh drug addict. . . you looking bad rn.

You are right because in WC2 they were doing it like rabbits so they can afford their cities , armies and population . You are right ! . …

You misspelled bloodelfs.

You’re trying so hard right now, it’s kind of sad. How about I give you a gold star? Would that make the little baby happy? :star:

It’s good to see that you can admit that you were wrong. Here, let me give you another star :star:

Didn’t have to, though if you’re going to try and be a grammar gestapo then you should probably pass grade 3 grammar before commenting on someone else’s.

1 Like

How am i try harding for quoting ?. Its so sad that people cant end the school. I will give you 1 :money_with_wings: so you can finish it , i hope you happy :slight_smile:

I was so wrong that you cant even reply ; take another :money_with_wings: so you can learn some argumentation :smiley:

So someone who didnt end up the school , dont know about argumentation is telling that i have to pass 3 grade of grammar .

Take 1 more :money_with_wings: so you can buy some common sense :slight_smile:

Have a nice day i hope i helped you out.

There was NEVER any lore of Vereesa even thinking of bringing anyone else beside her to Undercity.

Trying so hard. Doesn’t even get that the plural of “blood elf” (which is two words by the way) is “Blood Elves.”

But by all means keep blithering. It’s making my night :kiss: