šŸš« Why High Elves are a bad idea

Wildhammer would be AMAZING as a horde race but I do see your point and Iā€™m not delusional enough to believe thatā€™ll actually happen.

With the gameā€™s shrinking playerbaseā€¦tearing down the faction divide is looking slightly betterā€¦

1 Like

In case anyone wants to discuss this there are a already existing thread, or two, to do it, you donā€™t need to make one and artificially bump it because people just left and lost interest, if it stayed 28 days without anyone posting, it means people just stopped caring about it.
Whether you intended to troll or not, this is a duplicate thread, itā€™s in the code of conduct, creating duplicate threads and necroing is considered spam.

This is not a duplicate thread, how many times do I have to say this? in fact iā€™ll flat out say it, read through the post because I consider High Elves becoming playable in the far future. which is not something the AH thread Agreeā€™s with, and my thread is mostly about Void Elves not Blood or High Elves

Ok i get it, but still itā€™s pointless, there was no need for it, iā€™m talking about this specific thread ā€œWhy High Elves are a bad ideaā€, look how similar it is to another specific (and also dead) thread, you are just listing reasons why you think they donā€™t work, people already did this, time and time again.

Actually I did find that there was a need for it, as stated in my threads if you did not read it, my opinion does not fit in either thread.

Hereā€™s a summary of this thread: I think High Elves might happen at some point in the very far future, but till then the focus should all go to void elves.

It is not Anti-High elf, nor is it pro HE

1 Like

If people just left it over time it means the discussion shouldā€™ve ended there, there was no need, nobody wanted it brought back, if others wanted it to keep going they would simply continue to discuss.

It was falsely flagged at one point, and removed before being brought back to the forums fyi, I am not accusing you of flagging this thread as trolling, but if people still discussed it after I bumped it seeing the other 2 replies then itā€™s clear that people still wanted to talk about this.

Then why do you care? Its not a secret what your opinion is im sure, so why do you care if this thread gets some activity after less than a month? At this point people might think you are trying to derail the thread

1 Like

ā€œJust in case anyone want to discussā€
28 days without anyone posting clearly means people didnā€™t wanted to keep discussing, and itā€™s obvious that people would come back after it showed up in the top, after this it will eventually die again.

I need not repeat myself

Again I must ask, why would you care if this thread only got one or 2 posts every couple if days. Unless you have adenda against this opinion.

Anyway, the faction divide at least for me seems like the most glaring issue to me for more elves. With how the story is progressing and anduins devotion to peace, sylvanus seems all thats left keeping the divide up.

A factionless WoW could happen.

1 Like

I agree with you 100%. Also, ugly people playing beautiful characters leads to a complexion conflict. That has them projecting negativity.

Honestly, they missed their chance to do it in Legion.

Though assuming they do kill off sylvanas alliance would still have a leader eager for revenge, like Tyrande and her night elves so I donā€™t think faction conflict could be over yet.

Anduin is a good kid, but I donā€™t think everyone in the Alliance holds the same views

Uhh what?

1 Like

I was poking fun at the people playing elfsā€¦Because Iā€™m a dwarfā€¦

2 Likes

Let me direct you two two ā€œmegaā€ threads in which all high elf discussion can essentially be contained, and they were until people decided they needed to start doing stuff like this:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/why-high-elves-dont-work-a-primer/19431?u=kirela-arygos

For not implementing high elves and ALL of the reasons not to.

Then there is:

For ALL reasons to implement them.

Soā€¦ letā€™s go back to keeping the discussion nice and tidy in one or the other, yeah?

Read up, this is a void elf thread

FYI, when people say to go post in the megathread or something, it isnā€™t out of spite, or to shut down the discussion - or at least, most of the time. Its rarely said with malicious intentions. Itā€™s more about basic housekeeping and keeping similar topics compiled into single thread rather than having half a dozen topics about the same thing.

Because, funnily enough, most players reading GD get a bit upset when one topic takes over. Which I think is fair enough.

3 Likes

No. Itā€™s not. The title literally reads "why high elves are a bad idea ". The OP even says High elf or high elves multiple times. Redirecting a topic that was essentially abandoned until you, the OP, decided to bump it, which you even admit to doing and is against the guidelines of GD, doesnā€™t change that.

If you want to discuss void elves then make a new topic that wonā€™t drag people here to talk about high elves.

3 Likes

Read the Post or at least the TL;DR, people like you are the only oneā€™s bumping these posts without anything resourceful to say. you all parrot ā€œspamā€ despite not reading the same comments of previous posters (which is by your definition spam as well), that I have to repeatedly reply to derailing the thread

1 Like

the alliance will NEVER get a core horde race. core races are part of each factions identity

plus theres like 12 high elves left :smile:

how the heck you make an allied race from that?