Why have a mount collection?

Am I the only one that feels we basically had our mount collections non existent in favor of a gimmick mini-game flying mechanic?

Personally I spent way too much time to amass my mounts, and I do have my favorites, but this expansion it has been either use the dragon flying mounts, or walk.

While some might find this absurd, one of the main reasons I do not feel like playing at this point is due to my collection not being usable at this point.

3 Likes

Did you feel the same way when you earned flying?
How many mounts do you actually use?
I only rotate through five these days: repair, dragonriding, flying, land, and aquatic.

Not really, though I wouldn’t complain with having more options.

1 Like

Flying? Where are you doing that in this expansion?

1 Like

Most of my time is spent in instanced content or in stormwind, so i’ve hardly noticed it tbh. Still use my regular mounts significantly more than i spend time in dragon isles

my fair caveat I’d take here.

we’d get our old mounts with flying.

already slower than trained dragons. and give a debuff or something. so slower.

yeah…I just want to num lock. I don’t mind slow. hell I am not even full speed in wrath. I just don’t want to spend that 5k lol. times 3.

blizz stated reg flying will be in df later on down the road why so impatient to swim in the air

Be honest, of all the mounts you have, how many did you actually use?

1 Like

I don’t know, maybe because I want to use the mounts from my collection? And please show my all your posts hating “swimming in air” prior to DF.

1 Like

blizzard soon™ is not player soon™

Soon™could be 10.3.5.x 2 week prelude to 11 lol.

1 Like

Should it matter if I use 10 or 100? No, because they are still ones that I worked to get. Your numbers logic does not have anything to do with this situation.

2 Likes

its just a means to get from point a to point b go afk in old world if you wanna stare at your mounts bum all day

I must admit, it feels pretty crappy to get our spectral otter mount reward for collecting and then we don’t get to use it unless we’re in old content, i really don’t see the harm in allowing us to use DR with other flying mounts :woman_shrugging:

I have always disliked proto drakes, now i outright despise them lol

1 Like

Must be miserable to be you. Or do you hate people that have multiple cars or trucks that they drive? Get a grip.

1 Like

im not hating just being blunt

Basically this for me. I collected all those mounts but only really ever actually used one or two of em. I would love to be able to dragonride with more mounts, but if the tradeoff for actual fun flying is being stuck with these drakes for a while, then I will gladly pay it.

You’re being pretty rude, and for no good reason.

1 Like

this isnt me being rude. not my problem if you’re too sensitive tbh.

I’ll never understand people that loiter around on the forums and argue against people that are unhappy about something or suggesting something, like, you see these people have the ability to get mad about something that they care about, but when it’s something that others care about and they don’t… all of a sudden it’s time to go on the attack.

Unless someone is making some sort of stupid request or being irrationally upset about something, just let them make their case?

1 Like