Why hasn't layering been turned back on yet?

Lol, what a childish response. What’s interesting is that it is on topic, simply not the answer you want.

Refute or flounder.

Dude, you should hide your profile if you’re going to make statements like that.

No 1,550 arena achievement and a high RBG rank of Private? ROFL.

Tell me more how you’re a top player.

1 Like

So what, more players online can kill more dragons.

It certainly means a longer queue time. :slight_smile:

But yes, it’s not the only contributing factor at the moment.

You keep saying that people have many ways around the queue. I’m on Arugal, there are no free transfers off and paid transfers on are still allowed, so the whole just take a free transfer off argument holds no weight there. I had to log in for raid before 3pm ST. My 122min estimated queue ended up being about 210 mins. Those that logged in 30 mins later didn’t make it online before our 7:30 raid time.

We informed our guildies to log in early to beat the queues, however 2 days ago you could log in at 5 and make raid, now you have to get in before 3. We had some who also got DC’d while in queue and pushed to the back of a 7hr wait.

When your queue is 1.5 hours you really can’t compare it to what some of these servers are experiencing.

Everyone keeps talking about long term problems of layering. They complain about BL and other consumables being “to easy to farm for bots/Multi boxes”. Well good, the price of BL on bigger servers is 150-200g. Maybe it will do the economy some good to finally get some of the super inflated prices of materials down a bit. Anyone who complains about it is a BL farmer/seller who is worried about losing gold. Nothing about the economy is Vanilla like at the moment.

Edit: They have just turned Character creation off on Argual. It’s something but not going to help the 4000 person queue.

I don’t even know what people are going on about dragons for. They drop trash gear. I’m in nearly full BiS gear from BWL. I don’t care if some no-name scrub gets the 3rd best cloak or whatever off a world boss from layer hopping. If they’re so bad that they’re relying on catchup gear, I would absolutely THROTTLE them no matter what gear they had.

It almost seems like Arugal was an oversight. It’s unbelievable that transfers off aren’t offered and transfers on aren’t locked.

That’s completely fine. It’s virtually impossible for most guilds to get world boss kills right now because the server are overloaded with people well outside the intended raid design for wow. A normal server would have 3x less people on it. They honestly should have just put world bosses on raid lock outs and stuck them in instances anyways. Maybe longer times of like 3-4 weeks. My realm has hundreds of active horde raiding guilds. A real average wow server back in the day wouldn’t even have 50.

It’s 3:30 and Herod already has a 600 person queue.

600 person Queue pft thats cute Whitemane was at 1200 at noon and 5k during the evening

It could be they’re trying to come up with a way to limit the exploitation of layer-hopping. Or that they want to try other options ( as posted) first. Or both.

we have Onyxia already.

Mankirk does not need that toxic fool or his fanboys.

Mmmmmhmmm.

yeah i dont care id rather be be able to play the game then worry about more dragons being up, oh boy!

1 Like