Why Fresh Wrath is the right choice

Except they said they may not and may delay it indefinitely. You repeating BS info no way proves your point.

They have directly said you are wrong. Enjoy being wrong.

Fresh will be a great experience and no matter how many times you repeat false info, it won’t change this.

lmao im repeating the info they said them selfs, and im applying the critical thinking aspect you are clearly lacking. the hopium is real.

1 Like

By health I believe they are speaking directly to population and faction balance. They will ignore these issues for the first 90 days, but after that they will consider opening transfers. They could keep transfers into the fresh servers closed indefinitely if population is never an issue.

If the factions become too imbalanced, I believe they will open transfers to the faction that needs players.

If the population dips below a certain threshold, I believe they will open transfers to both sides.

You are repeating a WRONG interpretation of their post because you lack reading comprehension skills.

Also they clarified later that this interpretation is WRONG.

So therefore you are WRONG.

Have fun on your TBC servers with trash economies while we are enjoying fresh with actually decent economies for many many months.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Come home to fresh.

so much hopium

Read and then be quiet troll.

Not too late to come home to fresh… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Imagine thinking the server isn’t going to be 90% alliance.

At 90 days they will open transfers to horde side as faction balance will also be a determination of server health.

• For at least 90 days, you will not be allowed to boost a character on Fresh Start realms.

Bots use these services, ive read all of their material, listened to interviews about fresh starts, then compared their lack of intervention when it came to bots.

no the server would be mainly horde, simply based on the fact that horde is much better in terms of pve and pvp with the current nerfs in beta.

You may be right, but either way I think one faction will take superiority, and the other faction will transfer away since transfer outs will not be restricted. This is how the server dies, not the economy.

1 Like

You keep not reading the part that says “AT LEAST” because you are a troll. I posted the clarification from Blizz.

Read it and be quiet. You are bad at trolling. I’ve confronted you with direct evidence you are wrong but you keep repeating the same nonsense.

So bad…

Maybe a lot of the bot accounts will switch to new servers.

That could be a positive for fresh. Maybe no one real play on those servers and just let the bots go there. :joy:

1 Like

3 Likes

i believe it goes hand in hand. Bots move from 1 server to the other, then recreated on the other faction of that server

k bye
/10char

Sure thing, I’ll come play on Fresh.

Oh, just two conditions before I do: Blizzard states, before launch, that fresh servers will never allow transfer to the server and boosted characters will not be possible for 6 months minimum.

Just make that happen and I’m game.

I mean I was interested in fresh but the fact that boosts and transfers are eventually going to open up there won’t be much of a future for it.

Ok sick I’ll try.

If they said they’d never allow transfers I would. Until then it seems pointless.

I mean if people transfer they are gold capped and it costs money so I doubt it would be a huge problem, provided Blizzard waits long enough.

If you want Blizzard to not allow transfers then posting in threads like this is the way to let them know.

So thanks for posting.

ur a pserver fresh andy i knew there would be one lol somewhere

1 Like