Why Fresh Wrath is the right choice

Yuck the green parsing lock is back, need some help finding the shadowbolt button champ?

fresh is trash this mage is a fresh andy he is all fresh this and fresh that yet hes 61 prob dosent even have a 70 dudes a bum

youve played private servers though i can 100% tell by how hard your c…ck riding fresh

Shouldn’t you be gold buying so you can feel relevant?

Also I’ve never played on Wrath private servers.

Fresh will die after 90 days when they unlock transfers. Good bye economy.

Good thing they aren’t unlocking transfers at 90 days then…

They wont be, and transfers will open at 90 days.

1 Like

Itll be 90 because the players will ask for it, the server wont have the population to sustain.

Not according to blizzard’s post that you didn’t read.

your just a sad little gnome who cant clear content so all he does is restart from level 1 and wants everyone else to be like you

Someone had to say it.

I want to start from 1 because it is fun.

2 Likes

Have at it. But know you are in the minority. Notice you are the only one here advocating for it. Fresh wont last

Theres no evidence to prove that it will be dead either. But thanks for your insight lvl 20 sock puppet with 4 posts.

I’m not in the minority at all. Classic launch proved this. The minority are those still playing…

If you think the 300,000 people still playing tbc are in the minority I want some of what you have.

Fresh server will have AT MAX 1000 players.

leveling is a chore just a step to get to the real meat of WoW always has been that wat always will be leveling is not meant to be more then a step needed to get to end game im sorry your too bad to get to end game

Classic launch proved we all wanted Classic Blizzard servers and got them. Thats it. Nothing proved we wanted fresh

That’s some grade A pure cope right there.

Post count Andys crack me up. What does it matter if someone has 1 post or 24,000 posts? We still have 0 clue who each other are. GTFO with that high horse crap

1 Like