☎ Why dont you use ingame voice chat in PUGs?

Personally, I think its because the WoW culture has involved using third party voice programs for so long.

What do you guys think?

5 Likes

Mom always told me not to talk to strangers…

44 Likes

Because I’ll never see you again in my life.

10 Likes

Just gonna put this here

11 Likes

Because I have gender dysphoria that gets REAL bad if people hear my voice. It takes awhile when I join a group on Discord for example for me to finally tip toe into the voice chat.

15 Likes

Turned on once. Heard screaming, never turned it on again.

15 Likes

But you use voice in other games!

I always have discord up and prefer the interface.

2 Likes

It was real popular when bfa first dropped, but has all but disappeared since then.

I feel it is easy to use and such a great tool, but the guild already uses discord for everything and pugs just don’t want to talk.

1 Like

Watching people lose their minds in group chat is good enough for me, don’t need to hear it.

17 Likes

Because everyone wants to promote THEIR discord

1 Like

Say it ain’t so :frowning:

It’s like CSGO pubs in a nutshell

1 Like

I talk to strangers at work all day. I don’t need to deal with that after work as well.

15 Likes

If I wanted to chat with people, I would group with people I know. I don’t want to chat with random strangers.

14 Likes

Lucky if I even text in a pug, beyond k, gg, and ty.

3 Likes

Because WoW is basically a single player game under the guise of being multiplayer.

12 Likes

I only use it with people I know and then only if i’m raiding.

Because I don’t want to listen to some crazy person screaming, “NO HEALS! GARBAGE HEALS! GETTING LITERALLY ZERO HEALS! DELETE AND REROLL!!!” while they’re half a map away fighting alone on a road.

32 Likes

I don’t use voice in any game unless it is someone I know.

10 Likes