Why don't you learn spanish?

I assume WoW does not have a large enough population to do so/would be too costly.

If you remember a decent amount of your french you should be able to read about 40-60% or so of spanish.

Japanese I agree is interest(if not for their writing system I would try to learn it) but german doesnt seem that interesting.

hablo espanol para no muy bien. mi nombre es Nenko! Soy una vaca bonita!

In all seriousness, I took a year of Spanish in high school, but my teacher sucked. Just haven’t had the time to pick it back up again.

3 and working on a 4th. spanish is low on my list.

But I do know spanish, well spanglish really because of where I grew up. Know a bit of Mayan as well due to an old Guatemalan couple who were my neighbors when I was growing up.

1 Like

I already speak two languages and live at the other end of the Earth where I would never use it with anyone. So before you start calling everyone entitled americans, check yourself. We aint all American.

3 Likes

lol…and hes leaving out the part that a lot of people in the world have to be bilingual because of where they live LMAO.
If I was born in the EU where so many cultures with different languages are packed into an region the size of the USA…yeah, Id easily have to be at least bilingual in many cases.
When I was in school we didnt have spanish speaking folks in my state every 5th person like we do now. There was literally zero reason for me to think about it.
If I were born and raised on the Texas/Mexico border…sure, Id have likely been bilingual

4 Likes

People don’t want Ragnaros players because they are more often bad at the game than not. This has nothing to do with language for most people

It doesn’t bother me at all to invite foreign speakers into my group. The ones who complain about specific servers tend to be the worst players I have in my groups. I judge group quality strictly based on performance.

No such thing as Mayan. That dialect is as dead as its people, or do I need to inform the local Conquistador?

I know both but i never speak it in game freaks them out when they find out im from thrall for some silly reason.

1 Like

Exactly.
Where we are born and/or raised has a huge impact on whether knowing more than one language is even going to be relevant.
I took French and some spanish and considered Italian, but I certainly forgot it all for not caring over it not being any issue where I live.
If I were perfectly fluent in all three right now it would have absolutely no impact on my life at all. Theres no one i need to talk to that speak those languages.

what’s wrong with that server I thought it was just an rp server or something?

I think has more to do with them expecting me to come from there server for typeing spanish to them so well instead lol!

Why should I, there are no members of my family who speak it so why should I bother?

1 Like

With 10cent slowly buying the gaming world it is our best interest to learn Manderian or Cantonese.

Well speaking Spanish really wouldn’t help when they don’t actually use Spanish. So at least if you are going to troll, do a better job of it.

1 Like

You are correct that the original is no longer spoken. If I need to be more specific they spoke Kʼiche.

Meh, I speak 4 German, Russian, Castilian and English…

But it’s asinine to expect people just to learn a language so they can communicate in a video game… I understand you’re trolling and got butt hurt about the last thread on why is Latin American countries are in the North American servers…

And also Trump lives in your head rent-free… It seems on your post on that thread

1 Like

we dont go to spain for a better life. they come here.

1 Like

I was going to go with the ‘No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!’, but they were more interested in other things. >.>

1 Like