Why don't you learn spanish?

…probably just flag and move on. It’s another troll post from this OP.

7 Likes

Sumimasen?
Shouganai…

1 Like

¿Dónde está la biblioteca? La bibioteca está ahí.

1 Like

I’d love to learn another language, but if I do its not going to be for a video game that is overwhelmingly English speaking. I’ve played both Korean and Japanese MMOs and never expected anyone to accommodate me.

6 Likes

It seemed reasonable enough to me but I’m not… xenophobic. Probably gonna get a flag for that, but whatevs l.

League of Legends has multiple servers for different regions. Why can’t WoW do the same?

3 Likes

Wellp, today I learned something new. I always assumed they were all Portugese but I looked it up and you’re right, those are Spanish language servers.

1 Like

Ya’ll know hes trolling right…?

6 Likes

To busy working on my COBOL and 6809 Assembly skillz…hic!

1 Like

Yeah I speak 3, English, Russian, Swedish.

Also hot take, knowing your native tongue + English is the equivalent of Anglos knowing only English. Knowing English is no longer a feat and being born with a language isn’t working for it.

1 Like

found the german

So what your saying is, most of those that speak Spanish, can speak English?

7 Likes

porque no quiero

lol.
You know how many languages this world has?
Sorry guy…it AINT my responsibility to know them all.
The people I want to talk to speak the language I speak.
If someone new comes along and has something they need to say to me, THEY need to go learn another language, not me.

And what the hades does ‘entitled’ have to do with anything?
YOU are acting entitled by demanding that I go do X for your amusement

4 Likes

You just reminded me that I wish I took a Spanish Class instead of French one, knowing some French isn’t as useful here I’ve realized.

This person’s post history is full of attempts to troll. It’s kind of sad that some people don’t get enough attention in real life but crave it so much that they stoop to this kind of behavior online. Oh well, can’t help but feel sorry for them.

Anyhow: Don’t take the bait, folks.

2 Likes

Me llamo T-Bone La araña discoteca

2 Likes

chicks dig french

If this is a troll response, you’re awesome. :rofl:

We don’t play with BR and BR shouldn’t play with us because the stinking latency makes it so that whoever is playing on the others server feels like they’re playing on DSL.

Playing on DSL in competitive content is bad.

1 Like