Why don't we have personal loot in raid finder?

Why does black temple have personal loot but raid finder does not… It makes no sense. I just want to get my Tmog in peace without feeling like I’m stealing gear from someone.

3 Likes

So you want the illusion that you’re not rolling against anybody even though you still are? The hoops people will jump through to protect their delusions…

the casuals complained they dont see loot drop, so now it’s paraded in front of you again.

Now you get options! If you don’t want a piece of loot it can go to someone who wants it (without having to manually trade etc).

If you do, need on that.

You need’nt feel guilty about rolling. Can guarantee your fellow raiders won’t.

2 Likes

LFR is one of few places where personal loot is actually appropriate, so of course they had to get rid of it.

Don’t worry though, soloable Shadowlands raids still drop nothing. The design philosophy is intact.

2 Likes

Ekhana I’m on the LFR SL grind.

Took 4 months to get Leather done. Started on plate now 2 ish months ago and I still have two Nathria pieces left.

I should wait until legacy loot for SL but that cool nath set ain’t gonna get itself.

They wanted to nerf loot acquisition by removing armor type stacking and reintroducing wasted drops (like a bow that drops in a raid with no hunters).

Which, yeah, Blizzard gonna Blizzard. But it honestly amazes me how many people fell for the “We’re bringing back Master Loot! (Note: We are not bringing back Master Loot)” spin.

Group loot feels bad when all of your characters have lost every single roll and most of the rolls were lost to people who didn’t even need the gear. Or when one guy wins 3-4 pieces from a single boss.

1 Like