Why does the netherdrake have horns?

What I don’t like is they were lazy and just copy/pasted the wings and frame of the Highland Drake on this. The wings just don’t feel right imo. Give us the option to have the wings the old mounts had.

2 Likes

While the options are in the game files, they are currently not available yet. Whether this was intentional or a bug, it’s hard to say until we get confirmation.

2 Likes

I think I like the horns a bit better. Less “accidentally impales the rider”-y. Also gives them more space to move their heads around, just thinking about the functional applications of a head-crest with a spike, severely limits their range of motion.

To get to the other side

oh, netherdrakes! nuts that’s a rep i wanted to grind during this 50% bonus xp event, but forgot

Agreed they look terribly out of place on the Netherwing Drake along with the deformed head.

I think it looks great all around, though I am hoping that the customizations that were datamined actually happen.

tbh it looked more like a highland skin because its literally the same build,looks.
but i hope they add customization to this thing

1 Like

Personally, altogether for the ‘Dragonriding-Netherdrake’ - I would had rather a questline where we re-bonded with our Netherdrake friends to get one as a Dragonriding mount – Other than just some season pass reward yeeted @ us.

Extend the lore on the Netherwing flight - Yknow? … Although I sometimes forget that Blizzard don’t seem to give a fruitloop about lore for the most part since Shadowlands, so there’s that. :pensive: